Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    I am filling out the undergraduate learning disability questionnaire for qub. I have aspergers syndrome and depression (sometimes anxiety). In the questionnaire it asks you what services you would like to avail of.
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what services are offered to people who specifically have aspergers (or similar disabilities), so i know what to ask for. I don't want to ask for too much. Perhaps i could ask the SEN teachers at school but i want to get it done asap as it is my first choice uni so thought i'd try here.
    I'd also be happy to read any past experiences
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by parisiennechica)
    Hi there
    I am filling out the undergraduate learning disability questionnaire for qub. I have aspergers syndrome and depression (sometimes anxiety). In the questionnaire it asks you what services you would like to avail of.
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what services are offered to people who specifically have aspergers (or similar disabilities), so i know what to ask for. I don't want to ask for too much. Perhaps i could ask the SEN teachers at school but i want to get it done asap as it is my first choice uni so thought i'd try here.
    I'd also be happy to read any past experiences
    Thanks
    Hi there parisiennechica :hello:

If you click here you will find a list of the contacts from our Disability Services Team and their respective areas. If you contact the person who looks after the area of study you are interested in, they will be able to advise you of which services would best suit your needs.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your application and hopefully we'll see you on campus in September!

Kachela
    (Team Queen's)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.