Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear all,

    I have been offered a place to do a taught MA in Translation Studies at the University of Nottingham, starting in Sept, 2017. Even though I'm very happy about this, I'm a bit stressed out about the funding-my-studies question. I'm planning to apply for the SFE loan, but I would like to know about some other alternatives too, just in case. I know the university offers the EU Masters Scholarship, even though there are only 10 available,so the possibilities of being awarded that one are quite slim... I've been searching online, but I'm at a lost, really, and don't know where to start from. Do you, EU masters' students, know of ANY other source of funding for European students?

    Thanks in advance

    No. Funding for Masters, for EU students, in the humanities, is almost non-existent. You'll have to pay.
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.