Turn on thread page Beta

had my first driving lesson today watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so i just got back from a 1 hour first driving lesson and i think it went really well. i was so nervous at the start and stalled a bunch but by the end i was driving down main roads and he even made me try a roundabout (although i think he took control whilst at the roundabout cus i knew nothing about lanes and stuff) but yeah, i feel like i've done so much for just a first lesson. it was quite scary as i live by 2 primary schools and it was just as school finished so the roads were really busy and i did panic a few times but i feel like i've done so much for a first lesson, didn't even think i'd be doing much driving haha did anyone else do as much as me in their first lesson??
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by silverfox44)
    so i just got back from a 1 hour first driving lesson and i think it went really well. i was so nervous at the start and stalled a bunch but by the end i was driving down main roads and he even made me try a roundabout (although i think he took control whilst at the roundabout cus i knew nothing about lanes and stuff) but yeah, i feel like i've done so much for just a first lesson. it was quite scary as i live by 2 primary schools and it was just as school finished so the roads were really busy and i did panic a few times but i feel like i've done so much for a first lesson, didn't even think i'd be doing much driving haha did anyone else do as much as me in their first lesson??
    Wow, I just went round the same square a few times, only with left turns.. you did really well

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.