Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Who has applied? What are you going to be doing?

Share your excitement and meet other people coming to Chichester!

ReputationRep:
    I am a History graduate from UoC so if you have any questions or want to know anything don't hesitate to throw me a message!

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Chichester Uni recently for Sports and Exercise Psychology this year!!

ReputationRep:
    ^ You made a good choice!! You'll have loads of fun, the SU organises loads of nights out (doing sports you will love WSHIE Wednesday), Sheiks on a Thursday night of course, and there is lovely pubs in and around Chi! Have fun and I am extremely jealous!

ReputationRep:
    I made Chichester as my firm choice for Early childhood studies!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer (got to get DDM) for Digital Film Production and screenwriting. Right now I'm stuck between Chi Uni and Brighton Film School, but it will either be my firm or insurance

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for History - I will probably put it as my firm but I want to go to applicant days first

ReputationRep:
    Current music student (Jazz Performance), any questions, especially international students, feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollythec)
    I've got an offer for History - I will probably put it as my firm but I want to go to applicant days first
    Well done! The History department is very dedicated and will help you with anything you need. They have some very good lecturers (My favourites were Mark and Hakim!) Hugo is the head of History who is a top bloke and has just completed my UCAS reference for a post grad!

They have a wide range of modules to chose from which is really handy if there is something that doesn't particularly interest you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJD1992)
    Well done! The History department is very dedicated and will help you with anything you need. They have some very good lecturers (My favourites were Mark and Hakim!) Hugo is the head of History who is a top bloke and has just completed my UCAS reference for a post grad!

They have a wide range of modules to chose from which is really handy if there is something that doesn't particularly interest you!
    Saw this at the applicant day so passed on the feedback - one of the professors (Ross Wilson?) was pretty pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmly confirmed my conditional place to start the Musical Theatre and Arts Development course! I'm so excited to begin Chichester has always been my top choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollythec)
    Saw this at the applicant day so passed on the feedback - one of the professors (Ross Wilson?) was pretty pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh thank you! I remember Ross, he did a very good module on "the history and the making of New York City" which was really good, definitely a recommended module to take if they still offer it! (I think I flunked his assignment though which is why he didn't get a favourable mention)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJD1992)
    Ahhh thank you! I remember Ross, he did a very good module on "the history and the making of New York City" which was really good, definitely a recommended module to take if they still offer it! (I think I flunked his assignment though which is why he didn't get a favourable mention)
    I think I saw that module in the course booklet they gave me - it looked interesting I'll remember the recommendation!

ReputationRep:
    My firm choice is Chichester doing Musical Theatre and Arts Development! I originally auditioned for the triple threat course but got offered this one instead and it sounds great, but if anyone has any additional information on the course that would be amazing!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going in September to study Musical Theatre and Acting for Film! I'm so excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just to say guys, I'm a local to Chichester (I actually live half an hour away, but go to Chichester College) so if you have any questions about Chichester itself then feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study Music and Musical Theatre!

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty sure I will firm my offer for business studies at Chichester, i'm super excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlorichards14)
    I'm going to study Music and Musical Theatre!
    I'm starting Music and Musical Theatre in September!

ReputationRep:
    Firm choice in Business and Events Management now sits in Chichester Uni. Really can't wait until September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.