Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I submitted my application on the 10th of October and still haven't heard back Is anyone else in my position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thranduil)
    Hey, I submitted my application on the 10th of October and still haven't heard back Is anyone else in my position?
    I would not worry, some unis are slower to process applications (they may look at PS) just hang in there. What Unis have you applied to and what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattJacks)
    I would not worry, some unis are slower to process applications (they may look at PS) just hang in there. What Unis have you applied to and what are your stats?
    I've applied to Birmingham, Cardiff, Leicester and Nottingham for Medicine and got predicted 3 A's for my A levels. UKCAT was 660 and GCSE grades were 7A* and 6As

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Birmingham, Cardiff, Leicester and Nottingham for Medicine and got predicted 3 A's for my A levels. UKCAT was 660 and GCSE grades were 7A* and 6As
    Are you on a Gap year right now?

ReputationRep:
    Are you on a Gap year right now?
    Nope... Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Nope... Why do you ask?
    Jw, it's hard to say you've gone for some GCSE heavy unis, particularly Brum and Cardiff, just hanging in and see what happens. You applied for a Biomed?

ReputationRep:
    Jw, it's hard to say you've gone for some GCSE heavy unis, particularly Brum and Cardiff, just hanging in and see what happens. You applied for a Biomed?
    Yeah, hopefully it'll work out and according to you, not all hope is lost
    I've applied for paramedic science instead, but if I do well on my A levels, then I'll just take a gap year and re-apply.

ReputationRep:
    It seems as if Birmingham and Cardiff have not gotten back to a lot of students (including me)! Perhaps there were just too many applications this year or we are borderline candidates so they leave us to the end idk :/ Not getting my hopes up though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plato1)
    It seems as if Birmingham and Cardiff have not gotten back to a lot of students (including me)! Perhaps there were just too many applications this year or we are borderline candidates so they leave us to the end idk :/ Not getting my hopes up though
    Hopefully it'll be okay!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.