Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rejected but I didn't even ask him out.... Watch

• View Poll Results: Did they think I was trying to get with them?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    0%
    Maybe
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is around Valentine's Day, so I popped up to two of my guy friends and asked them if they were free on the 14th (Valentine's). One of them responded saying maybe and the other one said he had a doctors appointment, however as soon as I told them that it was my birthday they were suddenly up for it.
    Do you think they assumed I was asking them out or have I been lowkey rejected although I don't even fancy either of them.
    I feel like my life is a saga of Ls
    Opinions please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAlice4)
    What has Los Santos got to do with this?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they did , but if u don't fancy them anyway then I wouldn't worry about it x

(Original post by HAlice4)
      My birthday is around Valentine's Day, so I popped up to two of my guy friends and asked them if they were free on the 14th (Valentine's). One of them responded saying maybe and the other one said he had a doctors appointment, however as soon as I told them that it was my birthday they were suddenly up for it.
      Do you think they assumed I was asking them out or have I been lowkey rejected although I don't even fancy either of them.
      Opinions please
      Your over analyzing things. I dont see any "rejections" from what you have just said. You also dont fancy those guys anyway so just do what you normally do.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.