Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So now some people hate Anthony Joshua for praying in a mosque lol Watch

ReputationRep:
    embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to.

ReputationRep:
    Who and why do we care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    ngl if you didn't care why'd you click the thread? do something with your life lol
    Like stalk this guy?

Is that what people who have a life do?

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys a boxer apparently (thanks for nothing), I assumed he was some vacuous celebrity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to. Stupid islamophobes
    Oh, so you think it's okay to pray in a mosque?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zangoose)
    Oh, so you think it's okay to pray in a mosque?
    Everyone does except ignorant people like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    Everyone does except ignorant people like you.
    Is it really okay though? Think about it... I mean, it's a mosque! You know what happens in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    embarrassing, let the man do as he pleases. Let him pray anywhere he wants, let him practice any religion he wants to. Stupid islamophobes
    People should be allowed to criticise him, it is their freedom of speech. Anyone the lad is clearly deluded, doesn't he know that god doesn't exist. It is the 21st century.

ReputationRep:
    Is it really okay though? Think about it... I mean, it's a mosque! You know what happens in there
    Haha...ha....ha......ha, your joking right?

ReputationRep:
    Haha...ha....ha......ha, your joking right?
    Uhh... No? You obviously haven't been watching the news. Nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    People should be allowed to criticise him, it is their freedom of speech. Anyone the lad is clearly deluded, doesn't he know that god doesn't exist. It is the 21st century.
    Criticizing the religion and hating someone because they're Muslim are two different things. Fix up

ReputationRep:
    Uhh... No? You obviously haven't been watching the news. Nevermind.
    "the news" is very reliable source lol. Come on you got to be trolling.
    So what do you think happens in mosques huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    Criticizing the religion and hating someone because they're Muslim are two different things. Fix up
    Anthony Joshua is clearly not a muslim. You can tell by his name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    Anthony Joshua is clearly not a muslim. You can tell by his name.
    But the comments under his picture are of people insulting Muslims lol.

ReputationRep:
    He's sexy AF so it's cool

ReputationRep:
    "the news" is very reliable source lol. Come on you got to be trolling.
    So what do you think happens in mosques huh?
    I've never been in one myself but from what I've heard, you ain't the same person coming out as you were going in... I don't know what happens in there and frankly I don't wanna know

ReputationRep:
    I've never been in one myself but from what I've heard, you ain't the same person coming out as you were going in... I don't know what happens in there and frankly I don't wanna know
    lol you can't be serious. Let me tell you what happens. You go in. You do wudu (washing before prayer if you haven't done it already). You sit down quietly/whisper to friends/greet them etc (sitting preferably in the front). You wait for the call to prayer. You do your prayer. You go home/stay longer to read verses etc.

ReputationRep:
    I've been a fan of Anthony Joshua for a long time.

I know that he is not a muslim. But I appreciate his tolerance, open mind and his respect for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    lol you can't be serious. Let me tell you what happens. You go in. You do wudu (washing before prayer if you haven't done it already). You sit down quietly/whisper to friends/greet them etc (sitting preferably in the front). You wait for the call to prayer. You do your prayer. You go home/stay longer to read verses etc.
    Yeah, for you. And how about Bin Laden? Saddam Hussein? Osama? ISIS? I bet they do the same too. Not tryna be racist bruv but you gotta admit, the grass ain't all green

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    He's sexy AF so it's cool
    He's sexy aint he? Im a man and even I think he is good looking. (No homo). He has a good physique and good genetics though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.