Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Omg you did so much better than me in science I did so bad it was embarrassing as hell lol

ReputationRep:
    It's alright! We both got in! 😂 What's your name btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    True I really hope I meet the conditional offers tho I would deffo make it My first choice... & Harun lol

ReputationRep:
    I am more worried about my QTS test ahaha! I want to pass it first time and get it over and done with ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And I'm sure you'll meet them. You just need to try hard. I wish you the best of luck, Harun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bless you you are too kind, you will pass! Are you going to sit them soon? Good luck on everything!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure when to sit them. I think I could sit them on the Easter holidays. The pass rate is very high according to the government statistics which is good! I think it is something like 85%. What about yourself? When are you planning on sitting them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.