Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I want go on holiday this summer (we'll all be 18). Whilst I personally wouldn't mind it, my friends aren't too keen on the crazy places like Ibiza or Malia etc.

So what would be the best place that is cheap, has a good nightlife, but isn't as wild as the standard 'lads holiday' image? We were thinking of Berlin, Prague, and maybe Lanzarote. Are these places fun? Any other suggestions? Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Moved to Travel.

ReputationRep:
    Berlins is a good middle ground. It apparently has a great nightlife but theres still lots to do apart from drinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Agree with Berlin it has loads of history and alternative districts to explore but also has a world class night life that isn't trashy like Malia and Zante.

There are clubs that open on a Friday night and literally stay open till Monday afternoon. Read about Berghain which is regularly regarded as the best club in the world.

Berlin also has a good summer climate generally better than the UK's.

Lanazarote and the Canary Islands in general are mehh just full of English and Irish bars and no sort of culture

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.