Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lads Holiday help Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I want go on holiday this summer (we'll all be 18). Whilst I personally wouldn't mind it, my friends aren't too keen on the crazy places like Ibiza or Malia etc.

So what would be the best place that is cheap, has a good nightlife, but isn't as wild as the standard 'lads holiday' image? We were thinking of Berlin, Prague, and maybe Lanzarote. Are these places fun? Any other suggestions? Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

Moved to Travel.

ReputationRep:
    Berlins is a good middle ground. It apparently has a great nightlife but theres still lots to do apart from drinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Agree with Berlin it has loads of history and alternative districts to explore but also has a world class night life that isn't trashy like Malia and Zante.

There are clubs that open on a Friday night and literally stay open till Monday afternoon. Read about Berghain which is regularly regarded as the best club in the world.

Berlin also has a good summer climate generally better than the UK's.

Lanazarote and the Canary Islands in general are mehh just full of English and Irish bars and no sort of culture

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.