Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I have received an invitation to an offer holder day at QMUL but would not be able to make it. Will there be any other offer holders days in the near future?

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends what course you're doing, e.g. my offer holder day is next week but it's course-specific/orientated, so there's taster lectures on that subject but the rest of the day is a Q&A and campus tour which I already attended at their Open Day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sopherz)
    I think it depends what course you're doing, e.g. my offer holder day is next week but it's course-specific/orientated, so there's taster lectures on that subject but the rest of the day is a Q&A and campus tour which I already attended at their Open Day
    What course are you doing? Mine is also next week...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclosporin)
    What course are you doing? Mine is also next week...
    I have applied to study Politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sopherz)
    I have applied to study Politics
    Neuroscience, I do politics alevel though...

ReputationRep:
    My offer holder day for history with politics is tomorrow but I can't make mine either because I have work. On their website it says they will hold multiple offer holder days so not to worry if you can't make one, but doesn't list any of the dates. This makes it very difficult to plan for! I only got the email for tomorrows one 10 days ago, which is not enough time to request a day off work and sort out transport! Do you think if I contacted them they'd be able to tell me the dates for future events in advance...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.