Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone mind posting their timetable for their biomedical science course

or at least telling me how their week is set out

Thank you!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Every uni will do it differently and most likely every term and every year will be different depending on what modules are being offered and what their requirements are. You typically spend about 20-30 hours in teaching which is a combination of lectures and practicals. You want to spend 5-15 hours prepping, reading up on things and making your own notes. Most unis will have Wednesday afternoons off for sports.

ReputationRep:
    I have 6 hours Monday and Thursday this week and about 4 everywhere day. You will spend alot of time in lectures and practicals compared to some courses but it's not impossible, I manage to work and still have a little time at home so don't panic!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.