The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accounting and Finance at University of Surrey or University of Hull

Hi, I have recently received all my offers. I am wondering has anyone applied for Accounting and Finance at any of these two Universities?
yepp, recieved a conditional offer from Surrey for this course too :smile:.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by thurs001.310
yepp, recieved a conditional offer from Surrey for this course too :smile:.

Awesome!! Surrey is my firm choice :smile: are you going to the applicant day on the 5th April ?
Congratz to youu too! Yepp my firm choice too :smile:.
Already went, mine was in november.
Reply 4
Congratz to youu too! Yepp my firm choice too :smile:.
Already went, mine was in november.

Thank you, congratulation!! Hope to be your coursemate :smile: oh right I see, have you decide accommodation for the first year ?
Hahaha yeahh :biggrin:.
Apparently you apply for accomdation online after making your firm and insurance choice on UCAS, so after May I think, but not entirely sure.
I'm really nervous I may miss the grades and not get in, AAB is too high
Reply 6
Apparently you apply for accomdation online after making your firm and insurance choice on UCAS, so after May I think, but not entirely sure.

Yeah I think it's between 3rd to 5th May. I'm very nervous too, I need A*AB.how did you do in AS and what's your predicted grades ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeahh i think soo.. My predicted grades are AAB, and I got 4B's in AS.
Reply 8
Yeahh i think soo.. My predicted grades are AAB, and I got 4B's in AS.

That's very good well done!!

Hiya :smile:

Online applications for accommodation actually open in March :smile: We don't have an exact date yet, but keep an eye on http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/applicants/

You can also find more info on the above page about our accommodation, including prices, the different types of rooms available, our Residents' Policy and more.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Ashley
Reply 10
Original post by University of Surrey
Hiya :smile:

Online applications for accommodation actually open in March :smile: We don't have an exact date yet, but keep an eye on http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/applicants/

You can also find more info on the above page about our accommodation, including prices, the different types of rooms available, our Residents' Policy and more.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Ashley

Thank you very much
Original post by yauzzy04
Thank you very much

So sorry, I've actually made a mistake! The application process has been brought forward this year, and will open on the 20th February at 10am. My apologies for the misinformation in my previous comment!

All the best,
Ashley
Reply 12
Original post by University of Surrey
So sorry, I've actually made a mistake! The application process has been brought forward this year, and will open on the 20th February at 10am. My apologies for the misinformation in my previous comment!

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply