Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE READ. I WILL PAY IF I HAVE TO!

Hi. So.. um.. I am in 2nd year doing Biomedical Science and we have our Semester 3 exam coming up.

Our Uni is pretty much the only uni that doesn't give past papers. Not because they don't want us to practise, but because they reuse the questions they make and are too lazy to change them.
    That being said, they told us we can practise from other uni's.

However I have checked and most unis require a login to access past papers. I happened to find that Manchester Uni and Newcastle uni has similar topics to us.

So, my question is; would you be willing to help me out and either give me your login (and change your password after) or just download some past paper questions for me and send it to me? If you want, I can pay you....

The topic our exam will be on is the following:
    1. Clinical sciences:
    Pharmacology
    MCBHD (Molecular and cell biology)
    MSS (Musculoskeletal system)
    Mind
    Neurology
    Integument

2. Therapeutics and Investigation
    e.g.. Microscopy, MRI, Therapeutic stem cells, antibodies etc.

Thank you so much in advance.
    JZK!

ReputationRep:
    What's Semester 3? are you from another dimension?

ReputationRep:
    At my uni it's their policy for us to have access to at least one past paper per module. If they (your uni) keep reusing the Q's from previous years, then surely from gossip the people in the year above could tell the year below what q's were in each paper? Do you have any friends/contacts doing same or similar course in the year above?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .A_C.)
    At my uni it's their policy for us to have access to at least one past paper per module. If they (your uni) keep reusing the Q's from previous years, then surely from gossip the people in the year above could tell the year below what q's were in each paper? Do you have any friends/contacts doing same or similar course in the year above?
    Hi.. Unfortunately I have asked around but no one will give it to me and my friends.. which is exactly why I am desperate.
    I think it's quite unfair that some students have access to past questions and some don't..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioclops)
    What's Semester 3? are you from another dimension?
    Sorry haha
    By semester 3 we mean the first semester in the 2nd year. Our modules are numbered e.g. CS3 (2 semesters in year 1) so we have semester 3 and 4 in Year 2. So CS in first sem would be CS1, and you get the point.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.