Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

B1105 – Sexual Offences 2003 Act (Amendment) Bill 2017 Watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    B1105 – Sexual Offences 2003 Act (Amendment) Bill 2017, SoggyCabbages MP
    Sexual Offences 2003 Act (Amendment) Bill 2017

A bill to reject Section 69 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003

BE IT ENACTED by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

1 - Citation and commencement

(1) This Act extends to the United Kingdom.
    (2) The provisions of this Act come into force immediately upon Royal Assent.
    (3) This Act may be referred to as the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2017

2- Amendment

(1) Section 69 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 is hereby repealed.

Notes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Original legislation: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/69

With the recent introduction of B1101 into the house, I believe that the disgusting perversions of many individuals in the house may also extend to bestiality, as well as incest. It is only fair that these damned dirty dogs are allowed to engage in such depravity. It is not up to the state to decide whether these abominable acts can be committed by deviants.

ReputationRep:
    Very funny, however as we all know animals can't give consent...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    Tell that to Dave's pig!
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Animals can't give consent so Nay.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Aye, but only for sexy animals like Miss Piggy.

ReputationRep:
    so you want to legalise beastiality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    (Original post by Connor27)
    How do you know your pet dog/cat what have you consents to being your pet, consents to being in a cage etc? You don't, so by that logic you should be against keeping any animals as pets.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nay.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    To you saying "no, animals can't consent" I have one question: are you a vegan? If the answer is no then your argument is logically inconsistent and valueless, if the answer is yes then you're just a moron and your argument is valueless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Basically this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    To you saying "no, animals can't consent" I have one question: are you a vegan? If the answer is no then your argument is logically inconsistent and valueless, if the answer is yes then you're just a moron and your argument is valueless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Humans are biologically designed to eat animals, not to mate with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Humans are biologically designed to eat animals, not to mate with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So that means it is wrong to mate with them without explicit consent but it's alright to kill them without implicit consent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So that means it is wrong to mate with them without explicit consent but it's alright to kill them without implicit consent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes. Given we are designed to kill them and they are designed to kill other things and that it how the world operates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Given we are designed to kill them and they are designed to kill other things and that it how the world operates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We are also designed to stick our dicks in things, and be able to survive without eating animals. In the modern world to non consentually eat a burger, for instance, is a conscious decision that is made on a whim rather than a survival basis, which brings the two down to being the same (oh, and appeal to nature)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We are also designed to stick our dicks in things, and be able to survive without eating animals. In the modern world to non consentually eat a burger, for instance, is a conscious decision that is made on a whim rather than a survival basis, which brings the two down to being the same (oh, and appeal to nature)
    I have four canines, made for devouring meat. I do not have a vagina which can be impregnated by any other animal than a human. That is after all, what sex is for. Animals eat other animals, I am an animal. Humans only have sex with other humans, I am a human. I eat meat on the basis of survival, I have very low iron, and suffer from anemia without red meat in my diet. Raping an animal is not in anyway a benefit to our survival. Also, I generally agree with the principle of not causing animals pain for any other reason than human survival, i.e. animal testing for medicines only and for food.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Raping an animal is not in anyway a benefit to our survival. Also, I generally agree with the principle of not causing animals pain for any other reason than human survival, i.e. animal testing for medicines only and for food.Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you know a sheep doesn't like a big human schlong?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    As always, you add a wonderful new layer to any discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    What makes you think it does?

ReputationRep:
    Aye. Animals are objects with no moral importance.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be willing to vote in favor of this only applied to horses and elephants.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.