Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

B1105 – Sexual Offences 2003 Act (Amendment) Bill 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh hell no. The incest decriminalisation bill in its current form is abhorrent - this is worse! OMG wtf. Animals cannot consent, raping animals is not something to be decriminalised!

Nonononono
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Nay.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Nay.
    Is that the noise you plan to have them make if this passes?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Is that the noise you plan to have them make if this passes?
    :rofl: very good.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: very good.
    Interesting that you didn't say no :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Interesting that you didn't say no :mmm:
    The answer is, unequivocally, no.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    The answer is, unequivocally, no.
    Too late now.

Lock up your pets, people!

ReputationRep:
    ye y not
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    I have four canines, made for devouring meat. I do not have a vagina which can be impregnated by any other animal than a human. That is after all, what sex is for. Animals eat other animals, I am an animal. Humans only have sex with other humans, I am a human. I eat meat on the basis of survival, I have very low iron, and suffer from anemia without red meat in my diet. Raping an animal is not in anyway a benefit to our survival. Also, I generally agree with the principle of not causing animals pain for any other reason than human survival, i.e. animal testing for medicines only and for food.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah, so you're one of the "animals are people too lot" that talk about rape and murder of animals.

Would you support a bull that bans all contraceptives and abortion, and gay sex, and generally sex for any reason other than procreation given those things in no way benefit our survival?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Nay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily Porter)
    Oh hell no. The incest decriminalisation bill in its current form is abhorrent - this is worse! OMG wtf. Animals cannot consent, raping animals is not something to be decriminalised!

Nonononono
    Does your pet dog consent to being your pet? No. Does the cow consent to being a burger? No.

So why require consent for some Welsh free time?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Does your pet dog consent to being your pet? No. Does the cow consent to being a burger? No.

So why require consent for some Welsh free time?
    It's far from impossible to argue cats and dogs do, especially cats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As always, you add a wonderful new layer to any discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well although you may think I'm joking. The hypocrisy by many here amazes me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    SoggyCabbages

Will be voting Nay until my contribution to this Bill is recognised.

ReputationRep:
    A certain Mr Health Secretary contributed to this bill by adding the words "damned dirty dogs" in the notes. I forgot to note down his contribution in the OP.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Ah, so you're one of the "animals are people too lot" that talk about rape and murder of animals.

Would you support a bull that bans all contraceptives and abortion, and gay sex, and generally sex for any reason other than procreation given those things in no way benefit our survival?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not talking about survival of the species am I. I'm talking about what humans are naturally designed to do. I am not designed to have intercourse with a dog, nor it with me. On the contrary, homosexuality is incredibly common within species, and there is some evidence to suggest it exists as a form of population control. Contraceptives and abortion do the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I'm not talking about survival of the species am I. I'm talking about what humans are naturally designed to do. I am not designed to have intercourse with a dog, nor it with me. On the contrary, homosexuality is incredibly common within species, and there is some evidence to suggest it exists as a form of population control. Contraceptives and abortion do the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A sufficiently inebriated chimp could probably gift you a disappointing sexual experience similar to that of a teenage boy, though. Assuming he didn't bite your face off - which even for most BDSM fans might kill the mood.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Nay
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    A certain Mr Health Secretary contributed to this bill by adding the words "damned dirty dogs" in the notes. I forgot to note down his contribution in the OP.
    Puns not guns.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which is why you keep talking about survival?

So it is nothing to do with survival, it's a simple case of liking killing and eating animals without their consent coz nature and don't like bestially. But hey, if we're accepting "look, other species do this" what about the like of mules, hinneys, zorses, ligers, Tigons and many others? What about cases of animals mounting humans (and I don't mean the cocker spaniel humping your leg)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.