Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to know how F325 is going for all of you and F324 if you have started it yet .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libaan)
    I just wanted to know how F325 is going for all of you and F324 if you have started it yet .
    Hi I will be taking these exams, inbox me maybe we can help eachother.

ReputationRep:
    So you lot are retaking f324 and f325 too.
    Great. I think since we're the last retakes it's going to be a hard exam. Last year f324 had a grade boundary of 51/60 for an A!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safhassan)
    So you lot are retaking f324 and f325 too.
    Great. I think since we're the last retakes it's going to be a hard exam. Last year f324 had a grade boundary of 51/60 for an A!!!
    but that paper was way easier than june 2015.

I got b in that :/

But yeah could be :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I just said f324/f325 because i'm using these to go through the spec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libaan)
    hi are you retaking this year too? If so we could help each other on questions?

ReputationRep:
    I think they could either make it REALLY hard or VERY easy as a treat to us since we are the last retakers... would be lovely if it's easier 😭
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! This exam thread is great - I've added it to the Exam Thread Directory 2017

If you see any other exam threads threads that aren't in the directory yet - let me know by either tagging me in, or linking it in the directory and I can add it in! You can also find discussions for your other exams there.

If any of your other exams aren't on there yet - feel free to make the exam thread for it yourself :excited:

Good luck in your exams :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing to prepare?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have access to the 2016 F322 or F321 papers? Teachers refuse to give them to us

ReputationRep:
    Are we thinking that the grade boundaries will be really high? Due to ten fact that as we are retaking most are likely to get higher grades. Also have you guys been able to retake your practical assessments? I wasn't able to and got a high C last year so need to get like 90% UMS in both exams this year 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    hows revision going? ive finished f324 but i need to write up f325 notes still

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else struggling converting from the workbook to the f325 past papers? Can't seem to get the past papers and scoring just above 50 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Anyone else struggling converting from the workbook to the f325 past papers? Can't seem to get the past papers and scoring just above 50 marks
    Go through each question you got wrong and try to understand what you missed out. Some of the F325 questions come up year after year so there's no reason why you should miss out on those marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a-spiringmedic)
    hows revision going? ive finished f324 but i need to write up f325 notes still
    You dont have last years papers by any chance, desperately need them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dash52)
    You dont have last years papers by any chance, desperately need them.
    pm me ur email

ReputationRep:
    pm me ur email
    Could you email me the 2016 legacy papers as well?[ if u could send me all?] I desperately need them; if I don't then I will blow up my chance of going to uni. My email is [email protected] if you could be so kind! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    pm me ur email
    Pm'ed

ReputationRep:
    Hi people, Im retaking all units for this spec. Wouldnt it be easier if someone made a whatsaop group chat so we can send questions and pictures easiely. If people are interested ill make one. Inbox me your numbers

ReputationRep:
    pm me ur email
    Im a med applicant myself, how did it work out for you? If you dont mind me asking

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.