The Student Room Group

OCR A Chemistry F324/F325 Thread

I just wanted to know how F325 is going for all of you and F324 if you have started it yet :biggrin:.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Libaan
I just wanted to know how F325 is going for all of you and F324 if you have started it yet :biggrin:.

Hi I will be taking these exams, inbox me maybe we can help eachother.
So you lot are retaking f324 and f325 too.
Great. I think since we're the last retakes it's going to be a hard exam. Last year f324 had a grade boundary of 51/60 for an A!!!
Original post by safhassan
So you lot are retaking f324 and f325 too.
Great. I think since we're the last retakes it's going to be a hard exam. Last year f324 had a grade boundary of 51/60 for an A!!!

but that paper was way easier than june 2015.

I got b in that :/

But yeah could be :P
Oh no, I just said f324/f325 because i'm using these to go through the spec.
Reply 5
Original post by Libaan

hi are you retaking this year too? :smile: If so we could help each other on questions?
Reply 6
I think they could either make it REALLY hard or VERY easy as a treat to us since we are the last retakers... would be lovely if it's easier 😭
Hiya! This exam thread is great - I've added it to the Exam Thread Directory 2017 :h:

If you see any other exam threads threads that aren't in the directory yet - let me know by either tagging me in, or linking it in the directory and I can add it in! You can also find discussions for your other exams there.

If any of your other exams aren't on there yet - feel free to make the exam thread for it yourself :excited:

Good luck in your exams :eek3:
Reply 8
What's everyone doing to prepare?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Does anyone have access to the 2016 F322 or F321 papers? Teachers refuse to give them to us :frown:
Reply 10
Are we thinking that the grade boundaries will be really high? Due to ten fact that as we are retaking most are likely to get higher grades. Also have you guys been able to retake your practical assessments? I wasn't able to and got a high C last year so need to get like 90% UMS in both exams this year 😭😭
hows revision going? ive finished f324 but i need to write up f325 notes still
Go through each question you got wrong and try to understand what you missed out. Some of the F325 questions come up year after year so there's no reason why you should miss out on those marks.
Reply 13
Original post by a-spiringmedic
hows revision going? ive finished f324 but i need to write up f325 notes still

You dont have last years papers by any chance, desperately need them.
Original post by dash52
You dont have last years papers by any chance, desperately need them.

pm me ur email
pm me ur email

Could you email me the 2016 legacy papers as well?[ if u could send me all?] I desperately need them; if I don't then I will blow up my chance of going to uni. My email is [email protected] if you could be so kind! Thanks
Reply 16
pm me ur email

Pm'ed
Hi people, Im retaking all units for this spec. Wouldnt it be easier if someone made a whatsaop group chat so we can send questions and pictures easiely. If people are interested ill make one. Inbox me your numbers
pm me ur email

Im a med applicant myself, how did it work out for you? If you dont mind me asking
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Yahya1997
Hi people, Im retaking all units for this spec. Wouldnt it be easier if someone made a whatsaop group chat so we can send questions and pictures easiely. If people are interested ill make one. Inbox me your numbers

im up for it

Quick Reply

Latest