Turn on thread page Beta

Would a Game's design course care if i had un natural hair or piercings etc? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just handed my ucas in and have 1 interview so far, like i said i'm applying for games art/ computer games design an was wondering if normal coloured hair would be more appropriate, any other interview tips to do with clothes would be v helpful too! tyvm

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. Depends on how shallow the interviewer is. You'll probably be fine, it's a creative degree and games design isn't the most socially conformed industry anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it will be fine as long as you dress smart.

ReputationRep:
    Hair colour should not matter in the slightest! Dress sense, again it doesn't matter to me - I've never worked in a game developer's where we had to look smart. That sort of thing is for management

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.