ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    There's blood and bones everywhere, is that ok? xX
    thats hot of course its okay xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I've had 3 girlfriends and not one of them were white :|

I'm at a cross-roads in life now.

On the one hand, I wanna stay away from the white P because people say scary things about it.

Yet I've gone so far now having tasted African, Asian and south-east Asian P that I feel like I should venture out a bit more. Need an East Asian girl, a native american, a white girl, a latino girl. Then we can break it down further. Get into ethnic groups. Really start to build up the sample size...
    Maybe we can carry out a practical investigation.

ReputationRep:
    I have that many creeps being creepy including an accointant who kept touching me and her friend who un butines her blouse contantly I may get married to my own Hand.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    Yeeeeeeeees, I cant find any people of my race around me anyway (Where are you guys?!)
    Same! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    yes as long as she's not white
    Any reason why? 😆

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfanny)
    I have that many creeps being creepy including an accointant who kept touching me and her friend who un butines her blouse contantly I may get married to my own Hand.
    I couldn't help but notice your username Anfanny...

ReputationRep:
    Im mixed race, my grandparents are all from different countries.

Everyone is outside my race lol.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    Any reason why? 😆
    I'd get carded lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    Yeeeeeeeees, I cant find any people of my race around me anyway (Where are you guys?!)
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    azizams :smug:

ReputationRep:
    For multiple reasons I usually go for girls outside my race..

I wouldn't completely rule my race out though..

ReputationRep:
    Love an Asian guy and I'm white so kinda answers your question

ReputationRep:
    Wait - pleeeease can I do the Mr. Smurf post???

Here goes:

(Original post by Trinculo as a Mr. Smurf tribute act)
    I would love to date a white girl, but they just don't find oriental guys attractive.
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Im mixed race, my grandparents are all from different countries.

Everyone is outside my race lol.
    How do feel contemplating the prevalence of these threads and just people in general who are 100% one ethnicity?

The fact that asking this question doesn't cause the asker to be ridiculed. As a definitive mixed race person, how does it make you feel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    azizams
    joooon!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in love with one that's out of my race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yes, definitely.

My parents aren't so open to it but I couldn't give a crap :lol:
    Hi are u Asian?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Hi are u Asian?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    How do feel contemplating the prevalence of these threads and just people in general who are 100% one ethnicity?

The fact that asking this question doesn't cause the asker to be ridiculed. As a definitive mixed race person, how does it make you feel?
    lol took me a while to think of a reply because I usually just don't take this stuff seriously at all.

I always find these threads pretty silly.

I don't really fit into any of these threads because I don't have a set 'race/ethnicity' I can be easily pigeon-holed into. I just like to comment on them anyway out of boredom/procrastination.

If I had to pinpoint a feeling, would say, makes me feel like the odd one out. A category that I'm in is never going to come up in this type of thread or any type of discussion where someone is mentioning their 'race preference', mainly because I don't fall in to any category.

Hasn't stopped me getting poon though, I've always had a lot of attention for looking different to everyone else. So don't really care, I just find these discussions mildly amusing and don't ever take them seriously.

edit: And I can't comment saying "I want to date someone of my race" either because I don't have a race lol. I used to joke in these threads saying I'm #master race. When you take 4 races and combine them to become the master race lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yes, definitely.

My parents aren't so open to it but I couldn't give a crap :lol:

You're Asian, if you bring the wrong girl home you'll probably find yourself cut out the will and disowned fam..
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)

You're Asian, if you bring the wrong girl home you'll probably find yourself cut out the will and disowned fam..
    Thankfully being East Asian, I have a little more leg room so I'd be let off if I brought home a white girl for example :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.