Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you or are you open to dating someone outside your race? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lol took me a while to think of a reply because I usually just don't take this stuff seriously at all.

I always find these threads pretty silly.

I don't really fit into any of these threads because I don't have a set 'race/ethnicity' I can be easily pigeon-holed into. I just like to comment on them anyway out of boredom/procrastination.

If I had to pinpoint a feeling, would say, makes me feel like the odd one out. A category that I'm in is never going to come up in this type of thread or any type of discussion where someone is mentioning their 'race preference', mainly because I don't fall in to any category.

Hasn't stopped me getting poon though, I've always had a lot of attention for looking different to everyone else. So don't really care, I just find these discussions mildly amusing and don't ever take them seriously.
    I feel like you couldn't possibly take anything seriously anyway. I remember you from ages ago now. I dunno how I didn't realise you were the same person.

You even do the awkward loling when you aren't amused still. I described that really ****, but you probs know what I mean.

Poon lol. The **** says poon xD

Anyway I'm glad these threads confirm your being the human mongrel that we all thought you were. Weirdo.

Peace.

ReputationRep:
    already am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Thankfully being East Asian, I have a little more leg room so I'd be let off if I brought home a white girl for example :lol:

once an east asian female friend told me that if she ever dated a black guy her parents would disown her

haven't seen her for a long time but last I heard she was with a white guy

Spoiler:
    Show

she admitted feelings for me at one point too, online on the website where we met ... I didn't know how to react to it so acted like I didn't see it. I wonder if I had made a move if she would have gone with it. Probably not lol, I doubt she wants to be disowned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I feel like you couldn't possibly take anything seriously anyway. I remember you from ages ago now. I dunno how I didn't realise you were the same person.

You even do the awkward loling when you aren't amused still. I described that really ****, but you probs know what I mean.

Anyway I'm glad these threads confirm your being the human mongrel that we all thought you were. Weirdo.

Peace.
    lmao.

Are you actually butthurt for real?

mithinks you take things too seriously
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    once an east asian female friend told me that if she ever dated a black guy her parents would disown her

haven't seen her for a long time but last I heard she was with a white guy

Spoiler:
    Show

she admitted feelings for me at one point too, online on the website where we met ... I didn't know how to react to it so acted like I didn't see it. I wonder if I had made a move if she would have gone with it. Probably not lol, I doubt she wants to be disowned.

My mum would probably be shocked if I ever dated a black girl tbh. Too shocked to murder me perhaps :lol:

Yeah I know a lot of East Asian girls with white guys, they call that "yellow fever" haha.

Like there are certain religions that I can't date and I respect that tbh... But i guess my parents ideally would want me to date a Chinese girl but they wouldn't kill me if she was white or mixed race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yep.
    How do you feel about blasian babies? (asking for a friend)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    How do you feel about blasian babies? (asking for a friend)
    I've not seen that many to be honest so I can't really say I do remember seeing one actress, I think she's half black half Japanese/Korean and she's beautiful!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)

Peace.
    God damn

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f014d0505d.jpg

ReputationRep:
    yess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    already am
    is dating allowed in islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    is dating allowed in islam?
    no, it is haram
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I am typically a middle distance runner but I'd consider dating a sprinter, yes.

ReputationRep:
    no, it is haram
    So why are you dating?

ReputationRep:
    So why are you dating?
    i would imagine the inference might suggest that i'm not very religious or unwilling to adhere to rulings in preference for personal enjoyment

ReputationRep:
    i would imagine the inference might suggest that i'm not very religious or unwilling to adhere to rulings in preference for personal enjoyment
    Would you describe yourself as a practising Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    Would you describe yourself as a practising Muslim?
    i would not, no. not even close

ReputationRep:
    i would not, no. not even close
    Were you ever a practising Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    Were you ever a practising Muslim?
    a very long time ago

ReputationRep:
    a very long time ago
    Why did you leave Islam/stop practising?
    • Political Ambassador

I'm open to anything, different race would never be an issue to me as long as I'm attracted to that person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.