Turn on thread page Beta

Would you or are you open to dating someone outside your race? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I personally am not attracted to people who are not croissants, so probably not.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm open to all. But sadly my parents are racist and would disapprove of black guys and darker skinned Indians.

ReputationRep:
    No but that is just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Yep
    I find people from other races attractive too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I would go on dates with other races but I wouldn't want to take it further than that.

I would be reluctant to introduce to friends and family because they would think differently of me. It is like when an old bloke marries a Thai woman. It gives off the impression they are a loser who has failed to attract a partner of their own race so has been forced to branch out.

I wouldn't want mixed race children. I think I would struggle to see a black child as my own. After many thousands of years of white DNA in my blood line, it seems a shame to muddy it now.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, it's 2017 #racedoesntaffectrelationships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    So basically..... Chocolateee and Vanilllaaaa swirll...
    i'd love a oreo baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Wot
    Where you from?
    Earth
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    So basically..... Chocolateee and Vanilllaaaa swirll...
    Yes as I've done it before...and the parents are willing to accept (or should I say reluctant)! :lol: :rolleyes:

(Original post by UWS)
    Yes, definitely.

My parents aren't so open to it but I couldn't give a crap :lol:
    That's a shame, but pretty standard Asian parents though if I'm being honest! :p:

ReputationRep:
    race is a topic talked about alot on tsr. good job

there shouldn't being anything wrong with it.:confused::rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.