Turn on thread page Beta

How do I get over someone ASAP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you were a bloke I would tell you to go out and have loads of random sex but I'm not sure if it works for girls lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The way I do it is by thinking that I was the one who decided not to continue the relationship rather than feeling that I they have left me! I then think that they did not deserve me and there are better opportunities out there for me.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    I was with this guy on and off for like a year and recently until last month everything was really good and then I messed up and he didn't forgive me so it ended which I admit was my fault like I'm not saying he did me wrong haha but does anyone have any tips on how to get over him in like a few days hahah I just really need to focus on school rn my grades have dropped like drastically bc I've just been a mess

You just do. I know it took me a year but you just get focused into your work. You have to put your mind on it, even if it's killing you inside. Just put the mind on school and cry about and think about it in your bed afterwards. Even during homework, cry through it but don't dwell on it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.