(Original post by Supernova91)
    Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all
    :gah:

I owe you a rep
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everything has changed because my choker broke within a week Never getting a choker with a hole thing in the middle, f**king useless lmao. £10 for a week of wearing a choker, what a waste and my parents dont even know cuz I'm hiding it, im so dead if they realise.
    lol im joking basically when I close my eyes and I think about the memories it feels like nothing has changed but when I open my eyes, reality hits you in the face and I just want back what I had because it was so precious.

ReputationRep:
    That is a tune and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    X
    WHAT it broke :cry:! That's heartbreaking . I have one that I really loved and I have only worn it once because when I was drunk and I couldn't undo the fiddly clasp and just ripped it off haha !! Chin up tho , it was good whilst it lasted right :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Like that tune :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    It's stuck in my head :laugh:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    That is a tune and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :gah:

I owe you a rep
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where is it then :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    If I close my eyes, then I'd realise I have work to do, so its better to have them open and procrastinate (by binge watching stuff or reading).

ReputationRep:
    It's stuck in my head :laugh:
    Same
    Thanks to you :grumble:
    I kid

ReputationRep:
    WHAT it broke :cry:! That's heartbreaking . I have one that I really loved and I have only worn it once because when I was drunk and I couldn't undo the fiddly clasp and just ripped it off haha !! Chin up tho , it was good whilst it lasted right :laugh:
    YES! Yesterday I was sitting with my mate in the library doing my work and I just felt it on my neck and one of the strips of the side the stitch opened I'm thinking can I get sown from there or summat? Trust me it was so pretty too >_<
    LMAOO bless The clasp on mine is fine, I knew I shouldve got the one strap flowery pattern one I seen, it was £8 and lasted me longer
    True lol, I barely got any selfies with it tho lmao

ReputationRep:
    Same
    Thanks to you :grumble:
    I kid
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this

ReputationRep:
    Everything has changed because my choker broke within a week Never getting a choker with a hole thing in the middle, f**king useless lmao. £10 for a week of wearing a choker, what a waste and my parents dont even know cuz I'm hiding it, im so dead if they realise.
    lol im joking basically when I close my eyes and I think about the memories it feels like nothing has changed but when I open my eyes, reality hits you in the face and I just want back what I had because it was so precious.
    take it back to the shop with ur receipt

ReputationRep:
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this
    :rolleyes: someone is gassed lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    take it back to the shop with ur receipt
    My friends told me to but my mum don't know and I'm scared to tell em, I might try to fix it first because it seems kinda easy to fix Learnt my lesson for next time tho

ReputationRep:
    YES! Yesterday I was sitting with my mate in the library doing my work and I just felt it on my neck and one of the strips of the side the stitch opened I'm thinking can I get sown from there or summat? Trust me it was so pretty too >_<
    LMAOO bless The clasp on mine is fine, I knew I shouldve got the one strap flowery pattern one I seen, it was £8 and lasted me longer
    True lol, I barely got any selfies with it tho lmao
    I'd just take it back to the shop , you get 28days usually ! Swap it for a brand new on lol

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: someone is gassed lol
    What's gassed lol ?

ReputationRep:
    This is one of those songs that I heard really often but didn't tune in to the precise lyrics, so I just have the tune and a vague sense of mumbly noises to fit as words to it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I used to love this song but it's so overplayed tbh

ReputationRep:
    Where is it then :laugh:
    Whenever I'm next not on the app
    Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.