The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone in for adult nursing September 2017?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else was starting adult nursing at Walsall campus, Sept. 2017 :smile:

Liam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam Knowles
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else was starting adult nursing at Walsall campus, Sept. 2017 :smile:

Liam

I have an interview in Feb! So nervous. Have you had an interview for adult yet? - btw, sure I was with you on the leap course at the beginning?
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hey,

Yeah, I'm sure you were, ahah!
Yeah, had my interview..it's not bad at all. It's just a general chat, they ask a couple of questions, you just answer them. I'm doing it at Walsall campus, are you?
I got a conditional exactly a week after my interview!

Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my God I'm so scared! I always dread the question " tell me about yourself" congrats btw! Yeah I've applied for walsall as first choice and wolvo as second.

Was you nervous for the interview u seem so chilled about it! Lmao.
How did u find the leap work? I'm so bad at referencing 😂

Congratulations again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be scared, it was totally fine!
The interviewer and service user I had were lovely! Just be confident and be yourself, you won't have a problem! :smile:
Umm, I hated it, I just wrote crap😂
Think you've passed it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doubt I've passed. I literally did it the 2 days before and submitted like 2 hours before deadline. I just couldn't start it 😂 I didn't know where to start. The more notes I read the more I got confused! Hopefully we've passed it though.

Sounds easy enough the interview tbf, looked on other forums too they all say a couple scenarios and about yourself or a new topic of the nhs- still bricking it lmao!

Omg I've just had this on ucas

18 January 2017, 03:03
Your application to University of Wolverhampton for Adult Nursing has either been unsuccessful, withdrawn or is full. You will no longer be considered for this place

I'm confused now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Update! I do have an interview I think it's the Burton campus choice has been rejected cause my first was walsall and second wolverhamtpon. I was gutted then 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I've got a conditional offer for Walsall Sept 2017! Gutted we won't get the bursary :frown:
Congrats! How was the interview? And I know yeah typical it all changed this year
Reply 9
Original post by Keeleymeaney
Congrats! How was the interview? And I know yeah typical it all changed this year

I thought it went terrible haha! But must of been okay if I got an offer :smile: placements at Sandwell
I'll feel the same 😂 I always think I do bad in things I'm nervous about the interview but I havnt seen anyone yet who hasn't got in
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Sept 17 at Burton Campus, cant wait
Reply 12
Anyone starting adult nursing in the City Campus in September 2017?
Original post by NM1994_

I have an interview in the next couple of weeks. I've applied for walsall and city. How did your interview go? What did they ask? I'm nervous 😐
Original post by flojo1964
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Sept 17 at Burton Campus, cant wait

Congrats! How was your interview? What questions do they ask I'm asking everyone lol 😂
Congrats! How was your interview? What questions do they ask I'm asking everyone lol 😂

HI, the interview was very relaxed and the staff were really nice and made you everyone feel at ease, if you go on the University website, Nursing page there are some interview tips, there was nothing asked that would catch you out. The interview lasted about 25 mins, two staff but there is sometimes a service user as well. There is an open day at Burton Campus next Saturday so I am going with another girl who has an offer so come along if you can. There will be staff and students to give you some tips.
Original post by flojo1964
HI, the interview was very relaxed and the staff were really nice and made you everyone feel at ease, if you go on the University website, Nursing page there are some interview tips, there was nothing asked that would catch you out. The interview lasted about 25 mins, two staff but there is sometimes a service user as well. There is an open day at Burton Campus next Saturday so I am going with another girl who has an offer so come along if you can. There will be staff and students to give you some tips.

Quite a few people have said it's relaxed. More like a conversation, im going to the open day in walsall, Burton is a bit far from me, but thank you. Yeah I've been doing research but i think it'd making me worse aha!
Quite a few people have said it's relaxed. More like a conversation, im going to the open day in walsall, Burton is a bit far from me, but thank you. Yeah I've been doing research but i think it'd making me worse aha!

I was really nervous, but once I got started it was fine. Look up what an Adult Nurse does in a day, NHS, that type of thing, good luck
hi Liam, I will be starting September adult nursing ,
Original post by NM1994_

Hi

I will be starting adult nursing September 17 at city campus

Quick Reply

Latest