Anyone in for adult nursing September 2017?

Watch
Liam Knowles
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else was starting adult nursing at Walsall campus, Sept. 2017

Liam
Keeleymeaney
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Liam Knowles)
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else was starting adult nursing at Walsall campus, Sept. 2017

Liam
I have an interview in Feb! So nervous. Have you had an interview for adult yet? - btw, sure I was with you on the leap course at the beginning?
Liam Knowles
Rep:
?
Hey,

Yeah, I'm sure you were, ahah!
Yeah, had my interview..it's not bad at all. It's just a general chat, they ask a couple of questions, you just answer them. I'm doing it at Walsall campus, are you?
I got a conditional exactly a week after my interview!

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh my God I'm so scared! I always dread the question " tell me about yourself" congrats btw! Yeah I've applied for walsall as first choice and wolvo as second.

Was you nervous for the interview u seem so chilled about it! Lmao.
How did u find the leap work? I'm so bad at referencing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Congratulations again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liam Knowles
Rep:
?
Don't be scared, it was totally fine!
The interviewer and service user I had were lovely! Just be confident and be yourself, you won't have a problem!
Umm, I hated it, I just wrote crap๐Ÿ˜‚
Think you've passed it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Doubt I've passed. I literally did it the 2 days before and submitted like 2 hours before deadline. I just couldn't start it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I didn't know where to start. The more notes I read the more I got confused! Hopefully we've passed it though.

Sounds easy enough the interview tbf, looked on other forums too they all say a couple scenarios and about yourself or a new topic of the nhs- still bricking it lmao!

Omg I've just had this on ucas

18 January 2017, 03:03
Your application to University of Wolverhampton for Adult Nursing has either been unsuccessful, withdrawn or is full. You will no longer be considered for this place

I'm confused now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Update! I do have an interview I think it's the Burton campus choice has been rejected cause my first was walsall and second wolverhamtpon. I was gutted then ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted from TSR Mobile
JR-22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got a conditional offer for Walsall Sept 2017! Gutted we won't get the bursary
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Congrats! How was the interview? And I know yeah typical it all changed this year
JR-22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Keeleymeaney)
Congrats! How was the interview? And I know yeah typical it all changed this year
I thought it went terrible haha! But must of been okay if I got an offer placements at Sandwell
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'll feel the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I always think I do bad in things I'm nervous about the interview but I havnt seen anyone yet who hasn't got in
flojo1964
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Sept 17 at Burton Campus, cant wait
NM1994_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone starting adult nursing in the City Campus in September 2017?
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NM1994_)
I have an interview in the next couple of weeks. I've applied for walsall and city. How did your interview go? What did they ask? I'm nervous ๐Ÿ˜
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by flojo1964)
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Sept 17 at Burton Campus, cant wait
Congrats! How was your interview? What questions do they ask I'm asking everyone lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
flojo1964
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Congrats! How was your interview? What questions do they ask I'm asking everyone lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
HI, the interview was very relaxed and the staff were really nice and made you everyone feel at ease, if you go on the University website, Nursing page there are some interview tips, there was nothing asked that would catch you out. The interview lasted about 25 mins, two staff but there is sometimes a service user as well. There is an open day at Burton Campus next Saturday so I am going with another girl who has an offer so come along if you can. There will be staff and students to give you some tips.
Keeleymeaney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by flojo1964)
HI, the interview was very relaxed and the staff were really nice and made you everyone feel at ease, if you go on the University website, Nursing page there are some interview tips, there was nothing asked that would catch you out. The interview lasted about 25 mins, two staff but there is sometimes a service user as well. There is an open day at Burton Campus next Saturday so I am going with another girl who has an offer so come along if you can. There will be staff and students to give you some tips.
Quite a few people have said it's relaxed. More like a conversation, im going to the open day in walsall, Burton is a bit far from me, but thank you. Yeah I've been doing research but i think it'd making me worse aha!
flojo1964
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Quite a few people have said it's relaxed. More like a conversation, im going to the open day in walsall, Burton is a bit far from me, but thank you. Yeah I've been doing research but i think it'd making me worse aha!
I was really nervous, but once I got started it was fine. Look up what an Adult Nurse does in a day, NHS, that type of thing, good luck
Fiona257
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi Liam, I will be starting September adult nursing ,
Fiona257
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NM1994_)
Hi

I will be starting adult nursing September 17 at city campus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (654)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (824)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (380)
19.54%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise