Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

International Grading Scheme Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR,

I'm an international student from Indonesia. I'm applying for data science master program at the University of Edinburgh. I have submitted my application and recently, the admission team asked me for a grading scheme as an additional document to show what my grades are equivalent to. The problem is I don't have any idea what kind of grading scheme they ask me for since there's already a grading system table in my academic transcript indicating the relation between numeric score, alphabetic score and GPA in my university. I already contacted the admission office for an explanation about the required document 10 days ago through email but there's still no reply from them. I asked my friend that apply for the same program last year but he didn't get the request for grading scheme, even he's from the same university and undergraduate program with me. Is there anyone here get the same request for an additional document when applying to the University of Edinburgh? Could you give me an explanation or sample regarding the grading scheme document? Thank you in advance for your response.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you call them by telephone and tell them your transcript already contains gradinfo info. In this way you are guaranteed a response.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.