Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Would anybody like to join a GAMSAT study group in London this year? I've bought the complete GAMSAT Gold standard revision pack, but it would be much more fun working through this with someone else. I'm in SW London, but could meet central if that's more convenient. PM me if you're interested!

Boyana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyana_D)
    Hi Everyone,

Would anybody like to join a GAMSAT study group in London this year? I've bought the complete GAMSAT Gold standard revision pack, but it would be much more fun working through this with someone else. I'm in SW London, but could meet central if that's more convenient. PM me if you're interested!

Boyana
    Sounds good! Is it your first time applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaPG)
    Sounds good! Is it your first time applying?
    Hi! Yes it is. It's all pretty daunting, so PM me if you'd like to meet up and go through some of the material!

B

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Was looking to set something like this up myself, id be interested. I commute to Birkbeck University (central) from Essex --could meet up there? If anyone else is interested, i can check times for rooms, and we should be able to use spare rooms for the study sessions - although plenty of libraries and other places in bloomsbury.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sameet,

That sounds great--looks like the study group now has a venue! Why don't the two of us arrange to meet at Birkbeck, and try to spread the word to others in the meantime? I'll PM you with my details.

Boyana

ReputationRep:
    Hi Boyana

I would be interested to meet up, I can book a room at Birkbeck?

Gia

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have experience in Science subjects, or are you learning from scratch after high school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giakh1)
    Hi Boyana

I would be interested to meet up, I can book a room at Birkbeck?

Gia
    Hi Gia,

Thanks for your reply. Sameet and I drew up a rough schedule over coffee last week, and plan to meet again next week to look at some of the maths. If you PM me, I'll let you know when and where. Look forward to meeting you!

Boyana

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Just an update on this. The Gamsat study group will be meeting at 3pm at Senate House on Friday, 10 February. If you want to join, send me message!

Boyana

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'd be interested in joining you. When are you next meeting? I'm sitting the September 2017 GAMSAT.

Holly

ReputationRep:
    Hi 'Hollylimehouse',

Boyana (the person who set the group up) and I are next meeting up on the 3rd of March (Friday). We've only had one study session before, but would be great to have you join us. We meet outside the Senate House Library in the afternoon, both of us intend on sitting the September exam too. Feel free to pm me or Boyana.

Sameet

ReputationRep:
    Hi Holly,

Look forward to meeting you! Feel free to PM me or Sameet.

(Original post by Hollylimehouse)
    Hi,

I'd be interested in joining you. When are you next meeting? I'm sitting the September 2017 GAMSAT.

Holly

ReputationRep:
    Hi Boyana,

Thanks! When do you think you'll next look to meet?

Holly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollylimehouse)
    Hi Boyana,

Thanks! When do you think you'll next look to meet?

Holly
    Hi Holly,

We're meeting next this coming Monday (6 March) at 2pm in the SOAS part of Senate House. If you PM me, I'll send you my phone number. We're planning to look at the first four physics chapters from the GAMSAT textbook.

Hope to see you there!

Boyana

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'd be keen to join/form a study group on Weekends either in London or Cambridge? Boyana, are you planning to meet at weekends at all?

Ellie

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ellie,

Nice to meet you! Yes, I'm sure we could do weekends. Sameet and I are both based in London, so that would be best for now. If you PM me, we can try to fix a weekend date for the following session (in about two weeks). Otherwise we're meeting this Monday in case you can make it then.

Best,
    Boyana

(Original post by Ellie345)
    Hello,

I'd be keen to join/form a study group on Weekends either in London or Cambridge? Boyana, are you planning to meet at weekends at all?

Ellie

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would love to join your gamsat study group. I'm taking the gamsat this September as well and I'm coming from a non science background. I have a gold standard gamsat book but it's a few years old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by do1989)
    Hi, I would love to join your gamsat study group. I'm taking the gamsat this September as well and I'm coming from a non science background. I have a gold standard gamsat book but it's a few years old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, nice to meet you! I've got the new textbook, so we can compare notes. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to come along.

ReputationRep:
    hi there Boyana i am London based as well. if you have room for adding me in I would love it. i just bought the 2016/17 GAMSAT gold book and have sme past papers. I am coming from a non science background. thanks Eva

ReputationRep:
    Hi Eva,

Yes, we'd love to have you. If you PM me, I'll let you know when we organise our next session.

Best,
    Boyana

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.