Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm not living in London. I have a science background but I'm new to GAMSAT. I would love to join your sessions, whenever I am able.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

No problem--feel free to join us whenever you can. We haven't fixed the time of our next session yet, but if you PM me I'll let you know when we do.

Best,
    Boyana

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I was just wondering if you are finding the Gold Standard book effective. (Would it be worth buying it?)
    Also what other revision materials are you using?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if your revision sessions were still happening? I would be really interested to join if they are as taking GAMSAT in September.

All best,
    S.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I recently made a video of my top 5 recommended study resources for preparing for GAMSAT based on my experience. Planning on making more videos soon. Hope it's of some help Also I'm London based if you'd like 1-to-1 help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DelphiDeWitt)
    Hey all, I recently made a video of my top 5 recommended study resources for preparing for GAMSAT based on my experience. Planning on making more videos soon. Hope it's of some help Also I'm London based if you'd like 1-to-1 help.

Do not buy the gold standard, it's terrible! I agree with everything else though

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4527566

I've written a thread a while back rating the GAMSAT resources.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osiris Wintereisse)
    Do not buy the gold standard, it's terrible! I agree with everything else though

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4527566

I've written a thread a while back rating the GAMSAT resources.
    Ah cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll check out your post.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Please pm me the details of the group.

I'm based in London and have some of the resources inc. Gold Standard, if you'd like to see it in the flesh.

Alternatively: if anyone would like to study/share resources in London, feel free to PM me your details.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i'm studying for the September GAMSAT. Has anyone sat it before and can let me know the previous test centre location? I know it might not be the same but I would like some insight into whether its central or not as I will be travelling down - hope everyones studies are going better than mine! Im swamped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockholmes96)
    Hey guys i'm studying for the September GAMSAT. Has anyone sat it before and can let me know the previous test centre location? I know it might not be the same but I would like some insight into whether its central or not as I will be travelling down - hope everyones studies are going better than mine! Im swamped!
    It's at the Excel centre near custom house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osiris Wintereisse)
    It's at the Excel centre near custom house
    Ah its at the copper box arena this year!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.