Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to LUC The Hague early bird and I had my interview in December. Does someone know how long it takes to hear back from the University?

ReputationRep:
    What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saisundaram)
    What did you apply for?
    Hi! I applied for Earth, Energy, and Sustainability.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcopello)
    Hi! I applied for Earth, Energy, and Sustainability.
    Oh, that's great. I applied for IRO at Leiden, but it's taught at Hague.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saisundaram)
    Oh, that's great. I applied for IRO at Leiden, but it's taught at Hague.
    That's awesome! Did you apply Early Bird? Btw, I'm Colombian!

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome! Did you apply Early Bird? Btw, I'm Colombian!
    Kinda, I guess. The application deadline is April 1st, I applied in January. I'm from India

ReputationRep:
    I applied to LUC The Hague early bird and I had my interview in December. Does someone know how long it takes to hear back from the University?
    I had my interview on 5th January and I got an offer yesterday so I'm sure you'll hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musictomyears99)
    I had my interview on 5th January and I got an offer yesterday so I'm sure you'll hear back soon!
    Thank you! I hope!

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on the 4th and heard back on Tuesday as well

Is anyone applying/has applied to the Holland scholarship? I am about to do my motivation letter but I'm struggling as I don't know how to make it different from the motivation letter I've already written for the admission process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meduzino)
    I had mine on the 4th and heard back on Tuesday as well

Is anyone applying/has applied to the Holland scholarship? I am about to do my motivation letter but I'm struggling as I don't know how to make it different from the motivation letter I've already written for the admission process

I'm not applying for it - do they ask you specific questions?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not applying for it - do they ask you specific questions?
    no, they just said motivation letter without any further guidance, which is why im finding it hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meduzino)
    no, they just said motivation letter without any further guidance, which is why im finding it hard
    Well that's crap. Maybe edit the one you have to include more emphasis on why you want/need the scholarship and what it would mean to you rather than putting emphasis on the programme? Idk, it's difficult either way.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to LUC The Hague for the April 1st deadline, can anybody tell me how long it takes to hear back from the college whether you've gotten an interview or not?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maireadd97)
    I've applied to LUC The Hague for the April 1st deadline, can anybody tell me how long it takes to hear back from the college whether you've gotten an interview or not?
    Thanks
    I think for me it took about 2-3 weeks for the interview invite, but I applied at the beginning of December, so it might be a bit different
    Hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maireadd97)
    Thanks
    For me it also was 2-3 weeks before the interview!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from LUC The Hague!

ReputationRep:
    That's great! Do you know if you are definitely choosing LUC The Hague as your final choice for university?

I just got an offer from LUC The Hague!

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes!! I've applied the global challenges course, you?
    Yes definitely! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idemiguel)
    Yes!! I've applied the global challenges course, you?
    Same! I like the EES major!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.