Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to sweep a UK girl off her feet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    it was the little kid that annoyed me most, his eyes were just so wierd

but the highlight of the film is kiera knightley, she's amazing, liked that story as well
    WHAT. You've got to be kidding me. Or perhaps you're just being male....because she was barely in this movie, I mean, in something like Bend it Like Beckham I could understand someone saying that but she didn't do anything but pout in this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    WHAT. You've got to be kidding me. Or perhaps you're just being male....because she was barely in this movie, I mean, in something like Bend it Like Beckham I could understand someone saying that but she didn't do anything but pout in this one.
    she was in it enough to look hot, thats all that matters and andrew lincoln is a legend so it was a good mini storyline

ReputationRep:
    thanku! i cant stand the girl! pouting is pretty much her only ability
    her acting in pirates of the carribean for example was pretty good but in love actually she was poor.

ReputationRep:
    Keira Knightely is blatantly hot - for a girls opinion

ReputationRep:
    she was in it enough to look hot, thats all that matters and andrew lincoln is a legend so it was a good mini storyline
    Pah, boys. :rolleyes: You should watch The Hole; she played a good part in that movie...a whiny, spoilt *****. ='D

And yeh icklehc, she pretty much gets away with that. I could think of better actresses, perhaps not as good looking, but certainly more worthy of those roles...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    thanku! i cant stand the girl! pouting is pretty much her only ability
    her acting in pirates of the carribean for example was pretty good but in love actually she was poor.
    she can do no wrong, shje is quality in the film 'The Hole' as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Pah, boys. :rolleyes: You should watch The Hole; she played a good part in that movie...a whiny, spoilt *****. ='D

And yeh icklehc, she pretty much gets away with that. I could think of better actresses, perhaps not as good looking, but certainly more worthy of those roles...
    oh see i cant see the attraction?
    its the combination of the oh so english accent and the constant pouting which drives me insane! grrrrr
    i guess shes just not my type :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i guess shes just not my type :rolleyes:
    She's the type for someone who's willing to be an accessory to a pretty little ditz.

(ok so maybe i'm a -little- jealous but I didn't need to get a lip job, ha...)

ReputationRep:
    She's the type for someone who's willing to be an accessory to a pretty little ditz.

(ok so maybe i'm a -little- jealous but I didn't need to get a lip job, ha...)

i can see what you mean, but she's still fit, and not a bad actress

bit too skinny these days though.....

ReputationRep:

i can see what you mean, but she's still fit, and not a bad actress

bit too skinny these days though.....
    Can't argue that. And anyone who gets to work with Johnny Depp must have something cool about them. =D

ReputationRep:
    Can't argue that. And anyone who gets to work with Johnny Depp must have something cool about them. =D
    Hehe mmmm Johnny Depp

ReputationRep:
    and im not affraid to admit that johnny depp is one sexy guy

he's a legend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Hehe mmmm Johnny Depp
    Couldn't have said it better....heh....

ReputationRep:
    and im not afraid to admit that Keira Knightley is one sexy chick, she is HOT

ReputationRep:

he's a legend
    Not to mention a great actor...Edward Scissorhands = (y).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    I wish I could give you some advice. If you were British, I'd tell you to come to the USA. Here, all a British man needs to do is open his mouth and let his accent be heard. American girls practically gang-rape anyone with a British accent.

Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but they do love the accent.
    ahah! so thats how my uncle got married so fast... it all sudenly makes sense!

lu x

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention a great actor...Edward Scissorhands = (y).
    Um yes ... *that's* the reason I like him .... :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    And say British girl. There's no such thing as a UK girl. Do you hear France girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And say British girl. There's no such thing as a UK girl. Do you hear France girl?
    french girl ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    french girl ?
    My point exactly. UK is an abbreviation of a proper noun, not an adjective. Contrary to belief, there is no such thing as United Kingdomish

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.