The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
IHavePMS
This applies to males too.

Does it now?... this should be interesting to hear...
IHavePMS
This applies to males too.

Maybe so, but I'm not interested in them babe. :biggrin:
Reply 62
- Are high maintenance

We don't always depend on our men yanno, time and money wise. It works the other way around too, speaking from experience.

- Cook bland food or alternatively don't bother

A lot of us try. I know guys do too, but from what i've seen, food in general, by both sexes, is cooked to be bland until you get to know the tastes of your partner.

- Are aware of their rights

So are men?

- Will demand a hefty divorce settlement

Marry a rich woman and so will you? This also depends on children...oh and again the dependence thing...

- Produce uglier children

Ha. It takes two to tango...

- Degenerate in the looks department from their 30s onwards, unlike no others

Everyone gets wrinkles. Such ignorance.

- Moan a lot

Human nature. We all do.

- Have horrible parents

So why are the wife and the mother in law always at each other's throats?

- Have few morals

Oh my GOD. I'm not even going to bother with this one.

- Have poor dress sense

See last statement.
Reply 63
You cannot argue with the last two statements...
Reply 64
Why do you say that...because I didn't bother with them? I felt they were too generalising and so blatantly not true. They weren't even based on any logical proof, as the others. I know plenty of women with great dress sense, in fact more than not...but that's not a valid argument because again, it's generalising.
IHavePMS
- Are high maintenance

We don't always depend on our men yanno, time and money wise. It works the other way around too, speaking from experience.

A lot of us try. I know guys do too, but from what i've seen, food in general, by both sexes, is cooked to be bland until you get to know the tastes of your partner.

So are men?

Marry a rich woman and so will you? This also depends on children...oh and again the dependence thing...

Ha. It takes two to tango...

Everyone gets wrinkles. Such ignorance.

- Moan a lot

Human nature. We all do.

- Have horrible parents

So why are the wife and the mother in law always at each other's throats?

- Have few morals

Oh my GOD. I'm not even going to bother with this one.

- Have poor dress sense

See last statement.

I wouldn't get half as much jib from a Spanish or Japanese girl! :wink:
Reply 66
mobbdeeprob

Two words: Green card. :wink:
mobbdeeprob
Have few morals

What is it with you with morals? :confused:
IHavePMS
Why do you say that...because I didn't bother with them? I felt they were too generalising and so blatantly not true. They weren't even based on any logical proof, as the others. I know plenty of women with great dress sense, in fact more than not...but that's not a valid argument because again, it's generalising.

Your average Italian, French, Spanish woman has a good deal more panache, taste, dress sense, class, morality than your average British girl.
mobbdeeprob

Flat
NDGAARONDI
What is it with you with morals? :confused:

I intend to raise a family.
Reply 71
mobbdeeprob
You're average Italian, French, Spanish woman has a good deal more panache, taste, dress sense, class, morality than you're average British girl.

Your proof for this?
mobbdeeprob
Maybe so, but I'm not interested in them babe. :biggrin:

haha :biggrin:
mobbdeeprob
Some British women :

- Are high maintenance
- Moan a lot
- Have horrible parents
- Have few morals
- Have poor dress sense

They're not all this bad though.
LOL thats just abit harsh, they are obviously all mingers near you or have you just been dum.....
:tongue:
mobbdeeprob
I intend to raise a family.

Yes but you have mentioned morals probably more times than Lord Devlin has. We can have a moral debate if you want in a different thread sometime. Sounds like you will have to leave the country for your family :tongue:
IHavePMS
Your proof for this?

Take a trip to Paris, Barcelona, or Rome - and have a look at the women - and in particular, how they carry themselves. They put British women to shame, they really do.
IHavePMS
Your proof for this?

I disagree with the French and Spanish. Go and live there for a few years and find out yourself.
Reply 77
mobbdeeprob
Take a trip to Paris, Barcelona, or Rome - and have a look at the women - and in particular, how they carry themselves. They put British women to shame, they really do.

How do you know what they're really like though...the money, the morals, etc? You can't just look at the women and come to such a conclusion. You don't feel that you're generalising these things too much, at all?
NDGAARONDI
Yes but you have mentioned morals probably more times than Lord Devlin has. We can have a moral debate if you want in a different thread sometime. Sounds like you will have to leave the country for your family :tongue:

If my daughter got up to some the antics that some of the, supposedly, educated and affluent ladies in this country did - I'd probably disown her - before shipping her off to a Swiss finishing school.
Reply 79
Compare your average italian woman with your typical essex girl... need i say more?

Latest

Trending

Trending