The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I'm conffuzled now...
Reply 121
[attitude="mobbdeeprob"] Confuzzled? Typical male trait.

[/attitude]

:biggrin:
IHavePMS
A good law student knows how to cover up :wink:

Provocation-> diminished responsibility.

Well if you're willing to go for a partial defence which won't work it's up to you.

Should have gone for self-defence :wink:
Reply 123
IHavePMS

[/attitude]

ooo you are dripping with sarcasm... how low can you go?
IHavePMS

[/attitude]

I can criticise this if you want. :biggrin:
Reply 125
NDGAARONDI
I can criticise this if you want. :biggrin:

try it :wink:
Reply 126
NDGAARONDI
Well if you're willing to go for a partial defence which won't work it's up to you.

Should have gone for self-defence :wink:

Nah, they could call me crazy =O
IHavePMS
try it :wink:

For a start you are overgeneralising too. :tongue:
Reply 128
NDGAARONDI
For a start you are overgeneralising too. :tongue:

Deliberately :wink:
IHavePMS
Deliberately :wink:

I know :biggrin:
Reply 130
NDGAARONDI
I know :biggrin:

ARGH. :rolleyes:
IHavePMS
Reminds me of the movie Love Actually. Does it work the same way with american guys and british women?

Not to the same degree. I'm not sure why. Maybe because there is no female James Bond? The 007 character is still the man most guys want to be and most women want to be with.

The accent won't help a british woman that much, but what will help is America's fondness of the british people and culture.
yearspan
Hey,

As a new comer to UK soil from Asia, it is pretty hard to make UK friends(girls or boys)whenever in daytime or at night. Especially,I found its a little bit hard to make a conversation going on when I tried to be close to a girl when she comes from UK or other EU countries.Whatever reasons are, if a foreigner like to meet some friends here,anybody can help me out? I am seeking your advices to help me.

Thanks.
well i like to be given flowers or sometimes just a single red rose is really romantic and then tell them u love them or their beautiful.......one of me mtes boyfriends gave her a red rose but it wasreally a red thong in the shape of a rose!....kinky!!! :tongue:
Made in the USA
I wish I could give you some advice. If you were British, I'd tell you to come to the USA. Here, all a British man needs to do is open his mouth and let his accent be heard. American girls practically gang-rape anyone with a British accent.

Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but they do love the accent.

And American men love French girls! You should see them flock to montreal!
Made in the USA
The accent won't help a british woman that much, but what will help is America's fondness of the british people and culture.

I had a disagreement over this when I was working. Apaprently my former colleague reckoned it was only American guys who like the British women's accent. I thought it went either way myself. Didn't see why it should only apply one way. Then again my former colleague is female herself :tongue:
Reply 135
ThornsnRoses
And American men love French girls! You should see them flock to montreal!

it's not just the american men....

i was in montreal 3 years ago.... the french girls there are seriously fit, besides understanding english as well :tongue: :biggrin:
4Ed
i was in montreal 3 years ago.... the french girls there are seriously fit, besides understanding english as well :tongue: :biggrin:

Isn't Montreal in Canada? :tongue:
Reply 137
NDGAARONDI
Isn't Montreal in Canada? :tongue:

montreal is a french speaking state in Canada. but most people also speak english.

so there :rolleyes: :tongue:
4Ed
montreal is a french speaking state in Canada. but most people also speak english.

so there :rolleyes: :tongue:

I was having a 'dig' at the so called Canadians who call themselves French :tongue:
NDGAARONDI
I was having a 'dig' at the so called Canadians who call themselves French :tongue:

Quebecers are french canadians...there are also English canadians :smile: and all kinds of canadians...

Latest

Trending

Trending