Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ESPECIALLY IN LONDON :argh:
    Like if you walk slow in front of me, imma kick yo arse to the countryside.
    I mean it's one thing if you move aside, but if you're in the middle of the street or in the way when we're taking the underground then :backstab:

Or maybe it's me. Maybe i walk too fast. When I'm with my mates i walk at my pace and the rest of them are like 2 metres behind me. All you see is me stopping, screwing at them (but as a joke coz I'm not thaaaat mean) and then tryna drag them all forward.

Anyone else relate??
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't like it when people walk side by side, which results in the pathway being blocked.
    And I have long legs, and I walk pretty fast so most people end up being in the way
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hate slow walkers on the underground. There's a train right there and people are walking along the ticket halls as if they're doing window shopping in Oxford Street :angry:

The gif in my signature shows what happens when I just miss my train because of slow walkers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Don't like it when people walk side by side, which results in the pathway being blocked.
    And I have long legs, and I walk pretty fast so most people end up being in the way
    Its okay if they're walking side by side but walk fast or allow u to walk past. It's another if they're walking like they're immortal and have all the time in the world :argh: I think you and I need to join forces and teach some people a couple life lessons.

(Original post by UWS)
    I hate slow walkers on the underground. There's a train right there and people are walking along the ticket halls as if they're doing window shopping in Oxford Street :angry:

The gif in my signature shows what happens when I just miss my train because of slow walkers...
    Exactlyyyyyy like why are you in the city? Why are you in a busy area? You don't belong in a fast-paced world if you walk round like a snail. Like move yo' sorry arse outta my way

That giff is life. Literally represents my facial expression on a daily :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Some *******s with pushchairs are at the top of my list....

(Original post by DabThruALevels)
      ESPECIALLY IN LONDON :argh:
      Like if you walk slow in front of me, imma kick yo arse to the countryside.
      I mean it's one thing if you move aside, but if you're in the middle of the street or in the way when we're taking the underground then :backstab:

Or maybe it's me. Maybe i walk too fast. When I'm with my mates i walk at my pace and the rest of them are like 2 metres behind me. All you see is me stopping, screwing at them (but as a joke coz I'm not thaaaat mean) and then tryna drag them all forward.

Anyone else relate??
      Omgg so damn right, especially when I was in college yeah and i was on report for truancy! & im already 5 mins late to my maths lesson and like these bunch of girls who had a free lesson are walking so slowly up the stairs like please ***** moveeee!

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      I get it but sometimes i have to walk slow when I'm with my dad, he's disabled and walks slow so i have to walk slow with him to ensure he's okay.
      • TSR Support Team
      • Peer Support Volunteers
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      It drives me nuts!
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Yes. Gangs of kids walking as slowly as possible are one of my pet hates.

ReputationRep:
      Hate yes. But I just deal with it by walking around them or asking them to move.

ReputationRep:
      Yes, I roll my eyes at them ugh

ReputationRep:
      If it's like an elderly or a disabled person then I don't mind.
      But I find it really annoying when it's a group of friends that talk more than they walk

ReputationRep:
      Uh oh. I sometimes walk slowly, but it's because i have tiny legs and i have take twice as many steps to catch up with my taller friends which tires me out pretty quickly

ReputationRep:
      i walk really slowly because life is a journey and i intend to treat it as a leisurely stroll

people need to slow down and enjoy life sometimes tbh, why you always in a hurry? walk slowly and enjoy your journey.

ReputationRep:
      Subjective. Perhaps if it was an elderly individual, I wouldn't find it much of a bother. However, if it was at school and I'm trying to get to my lesson whilst people take their sweet time to stall everyone else, I'd easily get annoyed.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      I don't mind when people walk slowly due to ill health as I'm used to having to walk slow with my papa but when they are slow because they are on their phones or walking slowly in groups because they are too busy talking or if they just abruptly stop right in front of you for no reason and you nearly walk right into them, that's annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by retro_turtles)
      I get it but sometimes i have to walk slow when I'm with my dad, he's disabled and walks slow so i have to walk slow with him to ensure he's okay.
      (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
      If it's like an elderly or a disabled person then I don't mind.
      But I find it really annoying when it's a group of friends that talk more than they walk
      (Original post by SubZero~)
      Subjective. Perhaps if it was an elderly individual, I wouldn't find it much of a bother. However, if it was at school and I'm trying to get to my lesson whilst people take their sweet time to stall everyone else, I'd easily get annoyed.
      I deffo have no problem with people who acc have a reason to be slow. My mum walks slow but its clear that shes slow coz shes old. But I'm talking about them ones that take no notice of how they're creating human traffic behind them. All they gotta do is move to the side

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Acsel)
      Hate yes. But I just deal with it by walking around them or asking them to move.
      But then you get them looneys that love to create a fuss out of it. And I don't like having to argue with people coz that would just make me more late for wherever i was trying to go.
      Walking around them is the usual solution unless theres a group of them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      Yes, it's very annoying! I walk very quickly anyway, and tend to have little patience for those who don't (unless they're elderly and can't help it, of course)

Apparently in some cities the problem has gotten so bad that they've started installing slow and fast lanes into the pavement...

ReputationRep:
      Walking slow and hogging the path 😑 Torture 😫

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.