Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseyPups)
    I did ! I made it my firm earlier and will start in Sept 2017 :-)
    congrats. i have my interview on friday. do you know what makes them give you an unconditional in comparison to a conditional? like is it grades, testing or actual interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,yes I have got a conditional offer fr BCU Sep start for adult nursing.Deffo want to go here as it's my 1st choice!

ReputationRep:
    Child nursing there is so competitive. I hope they saw something in me beneath the waffling 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby898)
    Hello,yes I have got a conditional offer fr BCU Sep start for adult nursing.Deffo want to go here as it's my 1st choice!
    How long did they take before getting back to you?

ReputationRep:
    One week 😊 although my friend had her interview day after me and still hasnt heard

ReputationRep:
    One week 😊 although my friend had her interview day after me and still hasnt heard
    That's good. They said to us we'd find out March after all the interviews 😐 it's gonna be a long wait. It's my first choice too

ReputationRep:
    That's what they said to my friend too.Just hang in there,no news is good news.My other friend applied fr mental health and got rejected pretty much 1 week after interview.Fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    That's what they said to my friend too.Just hang in there,no news is good news.My other friend applied fr mental health and got rejected pretty much 1 week after interview.Fingers crossed for you
    Will do, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    Child nursing there is so competitive. I hope they saw something in me beneath the waffling 😂
    Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimxelou)
    Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!
    Thank you. Really? I didn't think Bcu did anything through track but I'll keep checking

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my interview next Friday, I am a mixture of nervous and exited. Good luck to you all 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseorla2015)
    Hi I have my interview next Friday, I am a mixture of nervous and exited. Good luck to you all 😊
    Ah. You'll be fine. Practise the mock questions and relax (very important)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your interview! I had mine at 12:30 yesterday. Drop me a message if you need any support for nerves

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone who has interviews and well done to anyone who got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    I received my offer (conditional) yesterday. I had my interview on the Friday and heard Tuesday morning. So excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlepeg)
    I received my offer (conditional) yesterday. I had my interview on the Friday and heard Tuesday morning. So excited!
    Congratulations 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delinquents)
    Hello!
    Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!
    Hiii, yes I have a condition offer for bcu September intake!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    congrats. i have my interview on friday. do you know what makes them give you an unconditional in comparison to a conditional? like is it grades, testing or actual interview?
    I think unconditional offer is if you already have the qualifications for entry... and unconditional means they have given you a place providing you get the grades on the course that you are studying now, hope that helps xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstywarren)
    I think unconditional offer is if you already have the qualifications for entry... and unconditional means they have given you a place providing you get the grades on the course that you are studying now, hope that helps xx
    Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thanks ☺

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.