Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

BCU Adult Nursing September 2017 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseyPups)
    I did ! I made it my firm earlier and will start in Sept 2017 :-)
    congrats. i have my interview on friday. do you know what makes them give you an unconditional in comparison to a conditional? like is it grades, testing or actual interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,yes I have got a conditional offer fr BCU Sep start for adult nursing.Deffo want to go here as it's my 1st choice!

ReputationRep:
    Child nursing there is so competitive. I hope they saw something in me beneath the waffling 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby898)
    Hello,yes I have got a conditional offer fr BCU Sep start for adult nursing.Deffo want to go here as it's my 1st choice!
    How long did they take before getting back to you?

ReputationRep:
    One week 😊 although my friend had her interview day after me and still hasnt heard

ReputationRep:
    One week 😊 although my friend had her interview day after me and still hasnt heard
    That's good. They said to us we'd find out March after all the interviews 😐 it's gonna be a long wait. It's my first choice too

ReputationRep:
    That's what they said to my friend too.Just hang in there,no news is good news.My other friend applied fr mental health and got rejected pretty much 1 week after interview.Fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    That's what they said to my friend too.Just hang in there,no news is good news.My other friend applied fr mental health and got rejected pretty much 1 week after interview.Fingers crossed for you
    Will do, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    Child nursing there is so competitive. I hope they saw something in me beneath the waffling 😂
    Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimxelou)
    Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!
    Thank you. Really? I didn't think Bcu did anything through track but I'll keep checking

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my interview next Friday, I am a mixture of nervous and exited. Good luck to you all 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseorla2015)
    Hi I have my interview next Friday, I am a mixture of nervous and exited. Good luck to you all 😊
    Ah. You'll be fine. Practise the mock questions and relax (very important)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your interview! I had mine at 12:30 yesterday. Drop me a message if you need any support for nerves

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone who has interviews and well done to anyone who got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    I received my offer (conditional) yesterday. I had my interview on the Friday and heard Tuesday morning. So excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlepeg)
    I received my offer (conditional) yesterday. I had my interview on the Friday and heard Tuesday morning. So excited!
    Congratulations 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delinquents)
    Hello!
    Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!
    Hiii, yes I have a condition offer for bcu September intake!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    congrats. i have my interview on friday. do you know what makes them give you an unconditional in comparison to a conditional? like is it grades, testing or actual interview?
    I think unconditional offer is if you already have the qualifications for entry... and unconditional means they have given you a place providing you get the grades on the course that you are studying now, hope that helps xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstywarren)
    I think unconditional offer is if you already have the qualifications for entry... and unconditional means they have given you a place providing you get the grades on the course that you are studying now, hope that helps xx
    Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thanks ☺

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 4, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.