The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Adult Nursing September 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by taralea91
Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx

congrats xx will see you in september xx
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Well done to those who just received their offers! it'll be nice to see you all there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations to all of you with offers so far! :happy2:

We cant wait for you to join us. If you have any questions about starting in September or just general student life, drop us a line!

All the best, :biggrin:
Lydia
The BCU Team
Original post by delinquents
Hello!
Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!

Hi
I'm Hannah and I've got an unconditonal offer for this September on Monday!
I'm so excited I got such a good feeling from BCU!
How is everyone feeling at the moment?
x
Original post by Birmingham City University
Congratulations to all of you with offers so far! :happy2:

We cant wait for you to join us. If you have any questions about starting in September or just general student life, drop us a line!

All the best, :biggrin:
Lydia
The BCU Team

Hi Lydia

I was at uni before and wasn't really prepared for uni the first time round and felt a bit overwhelmed (I also never asked for help) so do you have any advice for preparing for the start of a nursing degree?

Han
Reply 45
I didn't think they gave out unconditionals !!!
Congratulations !
How did you manage to achieve an unconditional ? Cannot wait to see you there
Original post by aimxelou
I didn't think they gave out unconditionals !!!
Congratulations !
How did you manage to achieve an unconditional ? Cannot wait to see you there

Oh god sorry it IS conditional on my DBS and Occupational Health form but am fighting fit and can't think of any rason why I should fail my DBS.
I have all the grades etc and some practical experience so in my head its basically an unconditional :colondollar:

How are you feeling?
Are you awaiting results etc?
I'm considereing starting some Anatomy & Psyiology studying now!

xox
Reply 47
Original post by HanTheVegan
Oh god sorry it IS conditional on my DBS and Occupational Health form but am fighting fit and can't think of any rason why I should fail my DBS.
I have all the grades etc and some practical experience so in my head its basically an unconditional :colondollar:

How are you feeling?
Are you awaiting results etc?
I'm considereing starting some Anatomy & Psyiology studying now!

xox

Oh that's like me !!! I'm just awaiting grades now from the other half of my diploma but that finishes in may. I loved studying anatomy last year it was so fun ! I'm so excited too I cannot wait :-)
BCU september conditional for adult nursing here, its my firm choice as long as i can the grades on my access course :smile:
Well done xxx
I've got an interview for Children's Nursing Jan 2018 intake on 21st March... so nervous🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by daneisha24
Well done xxx

Relax and all the best☺
I recently accepted bcu as my first. Can't wait but also really nervous!
Original post by Charleeey
I recently accepted bcu as my first. Can't wait but also really nervous!

Nice, best of luck!

Anyone applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 54
Original post by delinquents
Nice, best of luck!

Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

I've applied but I'm not sure if I want to stay at home yet as I live so close !!!
Original post by aimxelou
I've applied but I'm not sure if I want to stay at home yet as I live so close !!!

That's fair enough! I live a while away so I needed too :P
I applied for Belgrave as they have good facilities there
I've firmed my offer at BCU for January☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone, I have an unconditional for adult nursing for the January 18 intake but put my name down for September 17 start 🙂
Is there any Facebook groups started yet? Be lovely to get to know everyone x
Hi everyone,Was wondering if anyone can help me.I have got an offer in adult nursing for sep 2017 intake.just wanted to know how many hours. A week roughly we need to be in university (bcu)?
I'm not exactly sure but I know it's usual around 3-4 days going off speaking to some students

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending