University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thanks ☺
    Your welcome!! Do you have an interview for bcu? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstywarren)
    Your welcome!! Do you have an interview for bcu? X
    I had one a couple of weeks ago for child nursing. I'm not so sure how it went. Lord willing the outcome will be positive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirstywarren)
    Hiii, yes I have a condition offer for bcu September intake!! Xx
    Congrats! Are you living in Birmingham already? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlepeg)
    Congrats! Are you living in Birmingham already? X
    Thankyou, yeah I already live here, wbu? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I live in Kings Heath. Still going to have to drive in and park though as I have a 3 year old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlepeg)
    Yeah, I live in Kings Heath. Still going to have to drive in and park though as I have a 3 year old.
    I can't wait with to start now! Hopefully see you in September x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimxelou)
    Hope all goes well for you! I heard back exactly a week after my interview, i checked my UCAS first as it came through on there before I got any emails!!
    congratulations!

how was the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    I had one a couple of weeks ago for child nursing. I'm not so sure how it went. Lord willing the outcome will be positive
    how was the interview for child nursing?

fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannolan)
    how was the interview for child nursing?

fingers crossed for you!
    It was okay. The English and maths was good. I don't think I was too prepared for the interview questions though. If you've not already had yours, just be prepared 😂
    Thank you ☺

ReputationRep:
    Ow no. Hopefully it was ok. This is my 5th interview now so hopefully i'm prepared haha. How was the ipad thing?

ReputationRep:
    Ow no. Hopefully it was ok. This is my 5th interview now so hopefully i'm prepared haha. How was the ipad thing?
    You'll be fine. Oh yh, I forgot bout the ipad. It's alright. It's just getting used to seeing and hearing yourself back. It's nothing to worry about. You're able to take your time to think and answer and there's no pressure because you're the only one in the room☺
    When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok thanks. And the 28th of Feb. Have you had any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok thanks. And the 28th of Feb. Have you had any other offers?
    I've had offers from Northampton and uni of Birmingham. Just waiting on Teesside and city to get back to me. If you've got anymore questions, ask ☺

ReputationRep:
    congratulations!

how was the interview?

it was okay actually, the staff were so lovely and everyone was so welcoming.

ReputationRep:
    I hd my interview on Friday and I received an offer this morning 😊. Good luck all xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseorla2015)
    I hd my interview on Friday and I received an offer this morning 😊. Good luck all xx
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I had a conditional offer for child nursing today - had my interview on 31st January - wasn't expecting to hear back so quick as they said it would be the end of march. Congrats to everyone that has received an offer and good luck to those who are due interviews.

Anyone else had an offer for child nursing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    Well done
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taralea91)
    Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx
    All the best ☺

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 27, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Should gherkins be in burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.