Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

BCU Adult Nursing September 2017 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taralea91)
    Hiya hun congrats...i have been offered a place for childrens september intake toooo ecxited xx
    congrats xx will see you in september xx

ReputationRep:
    Well done to those who just received their offers! it'll be nice to see you all there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all of you with offers so far! :happy2:

We cant wait for you to join us. If you have any questions about starting in September or just general student life, drop us a line!

All the best,
    Lydia
    The BCU Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delinquents)
    Hello!
    Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!
    Hi
    I'm Hannah and I've got an unconditonal offer for this September on Monday!
    I'm so excited I got such a good feeling from BCU!
    How is everyone feeling at the moment?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birmingham City University)
    Congratulations to all of you with offers so far! :happy2:

We cant wait for you to join us. If you have any questions about starting in September or just general student life, drop us a line!

All the best,
    Lydia
    The BCU Team

Hi Lydia

I was at uni before and wasn't really prepared for uni the first time round and felt a bit overwhelmed (I also never asked for help) so do you have any advice for preparing for the start of a nursing degree?

Han

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think they gave out unconditionals !!!
    Congratulations !
    How did you manage to achieve an unconditional ? Cannot wait to see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimxelou)
    I didn't think they gave out unconditionals !!!
    Congratulations !
    How did you manage to achieve an unconditional ? Cannot wait to see you there
    Oh god sorry it IS conditional on my DBS and Occupational Health form but am fighting fit and can't think of any rason why I should fail my DBS.
    I have all the grades etc and some practical experience so in my head its basically an unconditional

How are you feeling?
    Are you awaiting results etc?
    I'm considereing starting some Anatomy & Psyiology studying now!

xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanTheVegan)
    Oh god sorry it IS conditional on my DBS and Occupational Health form but am fighting fit and can't think of any rason why I should fail my DBS.
    I have all the grades etc and some practical experience so in my head its basically an unconditional

How are you feeling?
    Are you awaiting results etc?
    I'm considereing starting some Anatomy & Psyiology studying now!

xox
    Oh that's like me !!! I'm just awaiting grades now from the other half of my diploma but that finishes in may. I loved studying anatomy last year it was so fun ! I'm so excited too I cannot wait :-)

ReputationRep:
    BCU september conditional for adult nursing here, its my firm choice as long as i can the grades on my access course

ReputationRep:
    Well done xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview for Children's Nursing Jan 2018 intake on 21st March... so nervous🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daneisha24)
    Well done xxx
    Relax and all the best☺

ReputationRep:
    I recently accepted bcu as my first. Can't wait but also really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charleeey)
    I recently accepted bcu as my first. Can't wait but also really nervous!
    Nice, best of luck!

Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delinquents)
    Nice, best of luck!

Anyone applied for accommodation yet?
    I've applied but I'm not sure if I want to stay at home yet as I live so close !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimxelou)
    I've applied but I'm not sure if I want to stay at home yet as I live so close !!!
    That's fair enough! I live a while away so I needed too :P
    I applied for Belgrave as they have good facilities there

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my offer at BCU for January☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I have an unconditional for adult nursing for the January 18 intake but put my name down for September 17 start 🙂
    Is there any Facebook groups started yet? Be lovely to get to know everyone x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,Was wondering if anyone can help me.I have got an offer in adult nursing for sep 2017 intake.just wanted to know how many hours. A week roughly we need to be in university (bcu)?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 27, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.