Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LEEDS Double Ensuite room available in Liberty Dock Halls LEEDS Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm looking to move out of my accommodation in Liberty Dock Halls however I need someone to fill my room before I can.

The flat is really nice and my room is the biggest in the flat so you would have plenty of space. There are 2 boys and 2 other girls in the flat all of which are lovely and would be very welcoming! I am only looking to move out for financial reasons. The room like I say is the biggest and has an ensuite, and the flat also has a modern kitchen.

The rent is £124 per week for the ensuite room and this includes all utility bills (gas, electric and water), wireless internet in your room, IPTV, contents insurance cover and Edge Club sports membership. It is 2 miles from campus and there is a regular bus service to uni from right outside the gates. It is also only a short walk into the city centre!

I am really looking to find someone quickly so if you are interested please get back to me.

Cheers, Sophie.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.