Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!
    I have received a conditonal offer from CASS business school for the MSc Management (Sept'17). The offer states that a minimum of 70% is required in my undergraduation degree. I currently have an aggregate of 69.something. Though I'm trying to increase it to 70%, I want to know what will happen to my offer if my final aggreate remains at 69.something.
    If you have any idea about this, I'd really appreciate your input!
    Also CASS vs. KCL for MSc Management ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    No idea about the conditions
    But the choice between CASS and KCL depends on you
    CASS : purely a B school with a solid reputation. They're very well known for their finance courses too. It has a decent student union. Only disadvantage is its not in the centre of the city (about 20-30 minutes away by bus) and its a standalone building which houses both Undergrad and Postgrad students.
    KCL : Is one of the top universities in UK. Strong student union. Its as centrally located in London as can be. The biggest downsaid here is that the School of Management is fairly new (about 5 or so years old) so there isnt any notable alumni or established recruiters. KCL is very well knows for History and Medicine studies.

I've applied to both places, and I'm going to choose CASS. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the reply.
    I too am considering Cass as my best option as of now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashank)
    Thank you for the reply.
    I too am considering Cass as my best option as of now.
    Cass isn't as good as the other one, also their building is ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryanne90)
    Cass isn't as good as the other one, also their building is ugly
    Haha I actually did go with KCL!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.