Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR AS Religious Studies: Philosophy and Ethics G571 & G572 - 18 & 25 May 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosplayqueen)
    Literally same. I got 100, 100, 94 and then 53. Was it the A2 paper that let you down?
    You're right it was the a2 paper. Got strong As in the other modules but a b on this one. Oh well it's enough to get me onto my course which I'm happy about.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get?
    Kinda late but I got an A as well i'm so happy with my grades ... A2 Ethics let me down last year but I got a 90 this year I was so surprised !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefreakoffreaks)
    Kinda late but I got an A as well i'm so happy with my grades ... A2 Ethics let me down last year but I got a 90 this year I was so surprised !
    Yeah i was suprised with my 100 in ethics. what did you get in philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    You have amazing grades, congratz! for A2 philosophy I got an 80 I but for my AS I got 99 and an 84 for ethics... now that a think of it I wish I retook my A2 philosophy that stopped me from getting the A*

ReputationRep:
    What will you be studying at uni btw?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.