Turn on thread page Beta

OCR AS Religious Studies: Philosophy and Ethics G571 & G572 - 18 & 25 May 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosplayqueen)
    Literally same. I got 100, 100, 94 and then 53. Was it the A2 paper that let you down?
    You're right it was the a2 paper. Got strong As in the other modules but a b on this one. Oh well it's enough to get me onto my course which I'm happy about.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get?
    Kinda late but I got an A as well i'm so happy with my grades ... A2 Ethics let me down last year but I got a 90 this year I was so surprised !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefreakoffreaks)
    Kinda late but I got an A as well i'm so happy with my grades ... A2 Ethics let me down last year but I got a 90 this year I was so surprised !
    Yeah i was suprised with my 100 in ethics. what did you get in philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    You have amazing grades, congratz! for A2 philosophy I got an 80 I but for my AS I got 99 and an 84 for ethics... now that a think of it I wish I retook my A2 philosophy that stopped me from getting the A*

ReputationRep:
    What will you be studying at uni btw?

ReputationRep:
    is the gc still running

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2062629)
    Hi i have a study group for ocr philosophy and ethics a2 on whatsapp....just pm ur numberif u want to join x
    Can I join please? 07587234477

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2062629)
    Hi i have a study group for ocr philosophy and ethics a2 on whatsapp....just pm ur numberif u want to join x
    07710463711 add me please

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybodyyyy 😁😁😁 mine is **+44 7766 209523‬‬

ReputationRep:
    Really not sure where to post this so trying here, can any of you A2 philosophy and ethics students remember what last years development on christian thought AS exam was on? Exam is tomorrow so desperately trying to narrow down topics, any help would be hugely appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FernD234)
    Really not sure where to post this so trying here, can any of you A2 philosophy and ethics students remember what last years development on christian thought AS exam was on? Exam is tomorrow so desperately trying to narrow down topics, any help would be hugely appreciated!
    The exam is Tuesday, not tomorrow? I mean for Philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe people are actually posting their numbers on here... :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophtheelf)
    The exam is Tuesday, not tomorrow? I mean for Philosophy.
    Im an AS student, not A level aha

ReputationRep:
    Im an AS student, novt A level aha
    Oh I see haha. I nearly had a heart attack haha! Good luck. Let me know how you get in and what they ask.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see haha. I nearly had a heart attack haha! Good luck. Let me know how you get in and what they ask.
    Haha sorry about that, and thanks! Will do

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, the Christianity paper was on: Augustine, Christian moral principle and knowledge of God

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, the Christianity paper was on: Augustine, Christian moral principle and knowledge of God
    Thanks. How did you find it?

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.