Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm back at Uni (masters), applying for Grad Jobs all over again and here I am with the SHL thing.

I need someone who is exceptionally good at SHL tests, especially the numerical ones to sit with me and do some with me. And also to explain how some answers are derived.

Obviously I am at the University of Warwick so you have to be here too.

The pay is £20 p/h cash.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, if it isn't let me know mods.

Thanks

PM me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.practiceaptitudetests.com

Used this one

ReputationRep:
    hey, some of those are scams though, they give you really easy questions that are not as difficult as the real tests.

Are you at warwick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flygirl64)
    hey, some of those are scams though, they give you really easy questions that are not as difficult as the real tests.

Are you at warwick?
    This one is not a scam. Some of the tests had only 30-40 per cent average mark. Did them and never got above 50 per cent.

ReputationRep:
    assessmentday.co.uk is quite legit as well.

ReputationRep:
    In "assessmentest ru" I found some original questions...

ReputationRep:
    Where did you find them? I bought a good pack of answers in assessmentest (dot) ru, I can share with you, PM me

ReputationRep:
    The site closed, I send the packs to you! Just write me WhatsApp +380688122339

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.