Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Anyone have any tips on what to include in a portfolio for fashion styling & production?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy!
    I have the exact same question ahah. Maybe we could help each other?

Sanne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanneHalma)
    Heyyy!
    I have the exact same question ahah. Maybe we could help each other?

Sanne
    Yeah sure, are you submitting an online portfolio to pebblepad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelthea)
    Yeah sure, are you submitting an online portfolio to pebblepad?

Yes I am !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanneHalma)
    Yes I am !
    Great! Do you have any idea how long the descriptions have to be underneath each image because I wasn't sure weather to go into detail or if it was supposed to be short like on a CV where they just want to scan through :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelthea)
    Great! Do you have any idea how long the descriptions have to be underneath each image because I wasn't sure weather to go into detail or if it was supposed to be short like on a CV where they just want to scan through :/
    I think it's supposed to be short like on a CV, they should be able to tell by themselves what why who etc but a short descriptions would be nice yeah. That's what I'm doing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've also applied for Fahion styling and production have you already got the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ily98)
    Hey, I've also applied for Fahion styling and production have you already got the interview?
    hey! No, still waiting for an answer! what about you??

ReputationRep:
    Me too ! Bu I'm a little worried because I've sent my portfolio in the middle of December :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ily98)
    Me too ! Bu I'm a little worried because I've sent my portfolio in the middle of December :/
    Wow really?? My deadline was Feb 3 and I'm freaking out, can't imagine your stress!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! My deadline was also the 3rd and I heard from them yesterday, so I think you'll hear from them very soon!

ReputationRep:
    I've also heard from them yesterday, finally haahaha I think they'll write to you soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellenb)
    Hey! My deadline was also the 3rd and I heard from them yesterday, so I think you'll hear from them very soon!
    Ok, thanks for the heads up! Still really nervous ahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ily98)
    I've also heard from them yesterday, finally haahaha I think they'll write to you soon!
    Yay awesome! I'll be refreshing 24/7 haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I was invited to attend an interview on February 24th after I sent my digital portfolio and after that they asked me to bring an edited (full) portfolio. Does it mean I need to add more pages to my portfolio? I already have 15 pages as they have told me and I am afraid to add more.

Your's sincerely,
    Dominykas

ReputationRep:
    I've the same problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ily98)
    I've the same problem
    Ily98, Give me your Instagram or Facebook and let's talk about that!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I wrote u on private

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.