Who wants to review my manuscript?

Watch
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If you want to be part of the group of people who will review my manuscript, and get your username (or real name, if you prefer) mentioned in the book, send me a PM stating that you want to review my manuscript, and I will add you to the list. Once the manuscript is complete, you will get a copy, and you should just review it.

This is the contents page so far (just for a bit of fun, the chapter numbers are in binary)

Introduction
Acknowledgements
Chapter 1 - Binary
Chapter 10 - God cannot be all-knowing and all-powerful simultaneously
Chapter 11 - You cannot prove Pythagoras’ Theorem using the cosine rule
Chapter 100 - Black holes
Chapter 101 - Atoms
Chapter 110 - How God cannot have started evolution
Chapter 111 - The double slit experiment and wave-particle duality
Chapter 1000 - Special Relativity
Chapter 1001 - An introduction to trigonometry
Chapter 1010 - An introduction to chess
Notes
Bibliography
Further Reading
Dafock
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
If you want to be part of the group of people who will review my manuscript, and get your username (or real name, if you prefer) mentioned in the book, send me a PM stating that you want to review my manuscript, and I will add you to the list. Once the manuscript is complete, you will get a copy, and you should just review it.

This is the contents page so far (just for a bit of fun, the chapter numbers are in binary)

Introduction
Acknowledgements
Chapter 1 - Binary
Chapter 10 - God cannot be all-knowing and all-powerful simultaneously
Chapter 11 - You cannot prove Pythagoras’ Theorem using the cosine rule
Notes
Bibliography
Further Reading
I thought it was... if god is all-knowing and all-powerful then he therefore cannot be all-good
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Dafock)
I thought it was... if god is all-knowing and all-powerful then he therefore cannot be all-good
Yes, but I have realised that he can't be both at the same time. To find out how, you can buy the book (when it is finished), read the manuscript by signing up (when it is finished), or find out yourself (if you can )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.88%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (22)
17.05%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (23)
17.83%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (17)
13.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (38)
29.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
18.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed