Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to think that I was respected, but now I feel that that has been a figment of my imagination. So I am going to give the members of Ukl the choice of wheter or not I should leave. I will abide by the results of the above poll.

ReputationRep:
    as long as you feel you have contributions to make to the forum, don't leave. why should other members, most of whom you don't actualy know face to face, decide where you waste time on the internet??

besides i think you're cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What's brought all this on?
    I've just realized how sad it is for me to spend so much time on here when I don't even live in the uk.

ReputationRep:
    why moncs?

ReputationRep:
    You know my opinion on this, i don't really know what else to say about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I've just realized how sad it is for me to spend so much time on here when I don't even live in the uk.
    what! NO WAY STAY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    as long as you feel you have contributions to make to the forum, don't leave. why should other members, most of whom you don't actualy know face to face, decide where you waste time on the internet??

besides i think you're cool
    I've never met any members of ukl face to face. The closest thing is that I talk to padfoot over msn all the time that we are both on. Which is a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I've never met any members of ukl face to face. The closest thing is that I talk to padfoot over msn all the time that we are both on. Which is a lot.
    ive never met anyone from ukl...except the people i already know on here.

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think its sad, or do you just think that's what others may think of you?
    Both, I never thought of it as sad before today. Now, I realize how sad it is that I don't have anything better to do.

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I and I wouldn't want to either, they're all crazy people!
    wow...you owe me rep

ReputationRep:
    what is less sad moncal...getting drunk because its cool, hanging around the mall trying to find someone to pull or make do with going around staring at people...or coming on her and having a meaningful convo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    what is less sad moncal...getting drunk because its cool, hanging around the mall trying to find someone to pull or make do with going around staring at people...or coming on her and having a meaningful convo?
    The least sad thing would be to do something that is not on that list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Very well said

ReputationRep:
    Don't leave Moncal, I've always liked your contributionas and it would be a shame to see a good member leave (especially with the influx of bad members)

MB

ReputationRep:
    Not another one of these threads. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say earlier; If you do leave, don't do what ben did.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say earlier; If you do leave, don't do what ben did.

MB
    What did Ben do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    What did Ben do?
    He went to the other place.

ReputationRep:
    No
    all of u are going , why?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that site. Beware, Expression will probably edit that post for a link violation if he sees it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.