Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Marsh Graduate Development Programme Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

First post on here, not entirely sure if its in the right place!

Basically, I have passed the first two stages of Marsh (insurance broker) graduate employment process. I got through the CV stage and was invited to do a vid interview, which was sucessful. Before I progress to the assesment day I've been required to complete an online aptitude test. I haven't had any success at any other companies online aptitude tests (it may be worth noting that I took these tests right at the beginning of the process before any interview etc). I was just wondering if anyone has taken this particular test for Marsh or for any other company and could give me some advice on how to do well in them essentially!

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    When did you do the video interview and when did you find out you passed?

Have you made any progress with any of the other insurance brokers? What stages you at?

in response to your question, there is no real advice apart from practicing tests, you can find
    some for free on the internet!

ReputationRep:
    I have done 50+ of these tests now, keep practicing eventually you'll get through I pass almost everyone now. You can find practice tests online, if you look in the email for clues they might have tips and practice things in the link to.

When did you get an updated? I done my video interview on the 7th Jan but not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, currently interviewing w/ Marsh (Graduate Development Programme) and wondering as to what types of tests they'll likely expect us to do. Is it only verbal and numerical ? Also, do you know if they use SHL or some other provider?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what tests they are. Have you done the tests or just been phoned up by Marsh?

ReputationRep:
    Guys anyone know what "logic tests" are? Are they diagrammatic or numerical??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.