Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am happy to help with Ukrainian and Russian online! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear students,

Do you dream of improving your Ukrainian or Russian? Do you need someone who could check your language assignments or correct your pronunciation and other grammar mistakes or support you with writing articles in Ukrainian\Russian – please contact me then!
    I am a professional teacher of English and an online private tutor. I am happy to make you fall in love with Ukrainian or Russian.

My lesson or consultation costs 10 euros \9 US dollars an hour but I am also happy to help for free, so you can make sure I am not a scammer! I am happy to help with some small homework or answer your questions. I help on Skype.
    Don’t hesitate to contact me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.