Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannie0)
    Hi Lil Candie, sorry to hear about your rejection
    May I ask where you think you went wrong? I have my interview next week and I am so nervous! Any advice would be brilliant
    I was nervous when it started. But as I continued, I became less nervous and I said a lot of things to how I would solve the scenarios. The one advice I would give you is to not get thrown off when they are staring at you because I become nervous, at the last station, because the guy was staring at me and then I just started stuttering and I couldn't say no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_candie)
    They just said that I didn't pass the interview 😔😔. And the course that they gave me an offer on is 3 years
    Lil_candie Was your interview MMI?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Lil_candie Was your interview MMI?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    Lil_candie Ok, well if you accept Bedfordshire's offer can you still get into nursing? That was my worry it will take too long to get into the course we actually want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Lil_candie Ok, well if you accept Bedfordshire's offer can you still get into nursing? That was my worry it will take too long to get into the course we actually want to do.
    The reason I chose Child Nursing is because I wanted to work with children and the course I was offered can lead to working with children. The course can help get into Adult Nursing, not Child. The course is Health and Social Care BA (Hons).

ReputationRep:
    I was nervous when it started. But as I continued, I became less nervous and I said a lot of things to how I would solve the scenarios. The one advice I would give you is to not get thrown off when they are staring at you because I become nervous, at the last station, because the guy was staring at me and then I just started stuttering and I couldn't say no more.
    Ah thank you for your help
    Do you think nerves took over at Bedfordshire too? Are you going to accept the alternative course?

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank you for your help
    Do you think nerves took over at Bedfordshire too? Are you going to accept the alternative course?
    Yeah, I think it did. I'm going to accept it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think it did. I'm going to accept it.
    Well congratulations! What course is it?

ReputationRep:
    Well congratulations! What course is it?
    Health and Social Care BA (Hons) course

ReputationRep:
    Health and Social Care BA (Hons) course
    Well done, how long did lsbu take to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    Well done, how long did lsbu take to get back to you?
    A week

ReputationRep:
    The reason I chose Child Nursing is because I wanted to work with children and the course I was offered can lead to working with children. The course can help get into Adult Nursing, not Child. The course is Health and Social Care BA (Hons).
    Lil_candie This is a little tricky, I know you have heard from Greenwich, South Bank and Bedfordshire, what about the other 2 choices, what were they?

ReputationRep:
    Lil_candie Hey I just read your post with Dannie0, I'm glad you're accepting the alternative course, how else will you work with children?, that's the thing, your MMI was based on children so I wouldn't even know how to attempt it, it was probably a little too competitive. I hope choosing the alternative is right for you, and thanks so much for keeping me updated, imagine if I accepted we would both be on the same course eh

ReputationRep:
    A week
    Where else have you applied? What was the results from them?

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 Are you ready for your LSBU interview? It's this week right, Good Luck honey, you should be fine, I hope you also get the opportunity to ask questions. And as usual let me know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Lil_candie Hey I just read your post with Dannie0, I'm glad you're accepting the alternative course, how else will you work with children?, that's the thing, your MMI was based on children so I wouldn't even know how to attempt it, it was probably a little too competitive. I hope choosing the alternative is right for you, and thanks so much for keeping me updated, imagine if I accepted we would both be on the same course eh
    I could become a social worker. The main thing is to work with children and when I start the course then I will found out more jobs.

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 Are you ready for your LSBU interview? It's this week right, Good Luck honey, you should be fine, I hope you also get the opportunity to ask questions. And as usual let me know how it goes
    Dannie0 let me know as well 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    I could become a social worker. The main thing is to work with children and when I start the course then I will found out more jobs.
    Lil_candie Becoming a social worker is a great idea, hopefully, I'll stop getting letters from Bedfordshire now Have you applied for Student Finance yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally pooping a brick, I don't feel ready but I just keep going over the 6 c's, the values & constitution and keep telling myself to breathe and don't rush. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 let me know as well 😁😁
    I will most definitely do so, fingers crossed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.