Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Lil_candie Becoming a social worker is a great idea, hopefully, I'll stop getting letters from Bedfordshire now Have you applied for Student Finance yet?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Lil_candie, Have you applied for student finance yet, I messed up my declaration err, have to send it again

Are you starting your course Sept 17?

ReputationRep:
    Lil_candie, Have you applied for student finance yet, I messed up my declaration err, have to send it again

Are you starting your course Sept 17?
    I've applied for student finance and yes it starts in September 17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_candie)
    I've applied for student finance and yes it starts in September 17.
    That's great, Good Luck , which campus is that at?

ReputationRep:
    That's great, Good Luck , which campus is that at?
    Luton

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 I didn't know we had a PM quota, you need to delete some messages so i can reply to you lol

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 I didn't know we had a PM quota, you need to delete some messages so i can reply to you lol
    Try now!! 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannie0)
    I will most definitely do so, fingers crossed
    Heyy, I wanted to know how your interview went for London South Bank went. Have they gotten back to you yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Dannie0 You are an extremely busy lady, since I can't PM you, here it goes! You have exceeded your message quota or something like that

'I keep seeing posts about UCAS deadline of 31st March, I thought the deadline was in May? as per info in purple box on UCAS Track, I am so confused, everyone is panicking about not having enough time and think they will be rejected or something, surely this can't be right since you have interviews pending. Hmmm, Please comment'

ReputationRep:
    Dannie0 I am very disappointed with the way SFE are dealing with me personally I can't PM you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Dannie0 You are an extremely busy lady, since I can't PM you, here it goes! You have exceeded your message quota or something like that

'I keep seeing posts about UCAS deadline of 31st March, I thought the deadline was in May? as per info in purple box on UCAS Track, I am so confused, everyone is panicking about not having enough time and think they will be rejected or something, surely this can't be right since you have interviews pending. Hmmm, Please comment'
    Hey you!
    My inbox is full so I'm trying to delete messages but it won't let me soon as I can I'll message you back!! Keeps saying error for some reason

I've contacted ucas about the this as I'm a so confused too but I don't understand their response lol I'm so confused with it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_candie)
    Heyy, I wanted to know how your interview went for London South Bank went. Have they gotten back to you yet?
    I got my unconditional offer x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.