Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard after the interview whether they are successful or not successful?

ReputationRep:
    In nope apparently we'll hear before 12th may

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to apply for the STP in Wales next year, I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on how the application process works and how you went about choosing/applying for posts?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhianna22)
    I'm hoping to apply for the STP in Wales next year, I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on how the application process works and how you went about choosing/applying for posts?

Thanks in advance
    Anyone that was short listed or got the job what experience/qualifications did you have? I know it specifies BSc but did any of you have masters or PHD?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting to hear back?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear back.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee-hugger)
    I'm still waiting to hear back.
    Does anyone know who has heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LId2005varoma)
    Does anyone know who has heard back yet?
    No idea. I interviewed for Genomics and Bioinformatics (Genomics). But good to hear that news might be incoming

ReputationRep:
    Oh duh, misread your post and thought you'd heard something back! Sorry. It remains a mystery then.

ReputationRep:
    Oh duh, misread your post and thought you'd heard something back! Sorry. It remains a mystery then.
    Oh no no! Hoping to hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    The email from last week said we should hear by today -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orca93)
    The email from last week said we should hear by today -_-
    Yep I was wondering if the NHS cyber-attack had caused delays? Welsh NHS is on a different system from the England one but maybe still disruptive: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-39901468

ReputationRep:
    Yep I was wondering if the NHS cyber-attack had caused delays? Welsh NHS is on a different system from the England one but maybe still disruptive: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-39901468
    Yes it is, just tried to email Natalie and I got a reply saying my email has been deleted due to recent cyber attack on NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orca93)
    Yes it is, just tried to email Natalie and I got a reply saying my email has been deleted due to recent cyber attack on NHS.
    Oh no! You mean the email you just sent was deleted, or do you mean your email address was removed from the system? (Just wondering if I should email her myself, or leave it a couple of days).

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! You mean the email you just sent was deleted, or do you mean your email address was removed from the system? (Just wondering if I should email her myself, or leave it a couple of days).
    The email I sent

ReputationRep:
    I tried emailing late this afternoon. Unfortunately emails are still being deleted.

ReputationRep:
    I tried emailing late this afternoon. Unfortunately emails are still being deleted.
    I phoned them last Friday and Christine said that the results have been released onto the NHS systems. I guess it must be the cyber attack that's causing the delay!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I believe the successful candidates were contacted by phone. They were told an e-mail would follow but nothing came through yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glnabyn)
    I believe the successful candidates were contacted by phone. They were told an e-mail would follow but nothing came through yet.
    Oh so did you get contacted by phone? Are you one of the successful ones?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.