Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm currently doing my a levels and I'm interested in doing radiology as a career, however I was unsure whether I would be able to do it or not because I am not doing a science subject I am doing health and social care instead, would it be possible for me to do radiography with just a health and social care a level instead of a science a level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_13)
    Hi I'm currently doing my a levels and I'm interested in doing radiology as a career, however I was unsure whether I would be able to do it or not because I am not doing a science subject I am doing health and social care instead, would it be possible for me to do radiography with just a health and social care a level instead of a science a level?
    What other subjects are you doing besides health and social care?

ReputationRep:
    History and English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_13)
    History and English
    Oh okay.

Well, each uni is different so you will need to look around. For example, I know university of Suffolk asks for 120ucas points but it doesn't state specific subjects that are required so maybe you can try there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.