Turn on thread page Beta

which master program to accept??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i have received to offers :
    one in the university of Edinburgh : MSc in Children and Young People's Mental Health and Psychological Practice

and one in the university of York : MSc in Development, Disorders and Clinical Practice

I am an international student and haven't visited either one of these universities.

I know that in general The unit. of Edinburgh is much better ranked then the unit. or York however I know nothing specific about the programs in question here. any thoughts? Anyone knows anything specific about these two master programs that could be helpful and interesting to know? should i go for the better ranked uni without any second thought ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Please don't just pick based on rankings as they don't mean much! They sound like different courses so which one interests you more and will give you a better experience?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.