Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone heard back from GCU for BSc Adult Nursing? I'm literally addicted to checking my emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloverolive)
    Hi has anyone heard back from GCU for BSc Adult Nursing? I'm literally addicted to checking my emails
    I've applied for Child Nursing and not heard a thing.. good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUZIO123)
    I've applied for Child Nursing and not heard a thing.. good luck to you
    that makes me feel so much better lol same to you!!

ReputationRep:
    From what I've seen of previous years comments, GCU are one of the last to get back to people. They usually take it right up till the deadline, so don't expect to hear back till later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LynetteMc)
    From what I've seen of previous years comments, GCU are one of the last to get back to people. They usually take it right up till the deadline, so don't expect to hear back till later.
    Thanks, that brakes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    I found out today I got a place for 2nd year entry at GCU

ReputationRep:
    I found out today I got a place for 2nd year entry at GCU
    Hiya, did u attend one of the applicant days before hearing back ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amieemctx)
    Hiya, did u attend one of the applicant days before hearing back ?
    No, for 2nd year entry it's a 1:1 interview. I seen someone else say they applied back in October and got an unconditional today after having attended an applicant day if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    No, for 2nd year entry it's a 1:1 interview. I seen someone else say they applied back in October and got an unconditional today after having attended an applicant day if that helps.
    Yeah that helps thanks 😊

ReputationRep:
    I know my friends had her offers for adult nursing with and without honours from there and has done for a few weeks. I've just heard this week I've been offered a place for child nursing so they have started getting back to people!
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you are applying for first year Nursing and attend the applicant day, they told us we would hear back between 1-3 weeks! I had the applicant day on the Saturday and had an offer by Wednesday so it wasn't long at all.

Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rada9693)
    If you are applying for first year Nursing and attend the applicant day, they told us we would hear back between 1-3 weeks! I had the applicant day on the Saturday and had an offer by Wednesday so it wasn't long at all.

Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that was the same as me, I went on Saturday to the applicant day and heard back by the Wednesday 😊

ReputationRep:
    i still have not heard from GCU or Napier for interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie45)
    i still have not heard from GCU or Napier for interviews

There are a few on my course who've still not heard yet too. No news is good news

ReputationRep:
    I applied to 2nd year but didn't get a space for that, I got a conditional for 1st year though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.